Youtube — unauthorised use of my video content
Dear Sir / Madam
Please see the link below,
This video is seven years old. I only gave my permission for them to publish for 12 months.
Australian Women's Business Network is no longer in business. The channel has not had any activity for 6 years.
This video is not relevant to me now, and in fact represents me poorly, it is the first video that comes up if you search for me. I am the CEO of a recruitment company and this is not good for my personal brand.
This video breaches two of YouTube's policy
1. Inactive accounts policy - not logging into the site for at least six months. No one has been on this site for six years.
2. Infringes my rights (I only gave them copyright permission for 1 year)
Could you please remove this video
More Youtube Complaints & Reviews
- Foreigner in the Philippines - illegal charity 
- Youtube - hate spreading 
- Youtube - hackers literally got into my phone
- Youtube - youtube lace wig review scammers 
- Youtube - nasty videos 
- Youtube - use the kid app
- Youtube - prager u propaganda advertising
- Youtube - youtube is treating small channels horrible especially channels with kids
- Youtube - copyright music vs copyright videos 
- Youtube - youtube