Menu
YouTube
reviews & complaints

YouTube
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1124 complaints
23 resolved 1101 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of YouTube. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
T
8:48 am EDT

YouTube - Duplication of content

The content on my site: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSQ-jC3keY2hRkyLJwEyJA is my own original content. I have demonetized for "duplicate content". Again, this is my own original content. I was there when we taped the shows, I was part of the editing process and part of the production process. If this is duplicate content, I'd like to know who is duplicating it. It's not even controversial, it's quilting and sewing how-to's.

Desired outcome: Monetization

8:19 pm EDT

YouTube - Videos about APPLE product rumours

Too many videos about rumoured APPLE products, contents aren't factual & are misleading, a whole new industry has evolved, most of the predictions never come true, viewers are being mislead, sponsors defrauded, & a lot of skullduggery is going on, subscriber numbers, likes & views, & comments are all being routinely falsified. Complain to YouTube about a channel & they do nothing about it.

N
9:27 pm EDT

YouTube - Youtube

I am being thrown out of videos after commercials, at the beginning of videos, etc. It takes me right back to my ROKU home page, and I have to select YouTube again, wait forever it to load again, wait to find what I was watching, and often it will start again at the beginning when I was halfway through the program! Aarrgghh!
Your complaint page is not reading my complaint.
If I cannot watch a complete video, I guess I will have to stop watching YouTube.

Desired outcome: Staying on my selection.

8:39 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Somebody called on my number and said that my number has been complained on behalf of YouTube. A video has been uploaded with my number in which nude video has been inserted and he has given a number to me.Call customer care on this number and tell me to delete this video. He will give you a reference ID. He is asking to pay. No is that [protected]

Y
6:16 pm EDT

YouTube - You Tube

You have banned my national flag from existence within your platform, there is no reason for this at all, you haven't given me a reason why I cannot patriotically display my flag and therefore you are an enemy of my nationality, I couldn't care less if you dislike or like my country as you are a citizen of the U.S.A although not so much United anymore are you?

Desired outcome: Revoke the ridiculous ban on the Saint Georges cross

5:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i have no access to the movies i purchased

W
3:48 pm EDT

YouTube - Take down of a video by youtube

I uploaded a video on Youtube and Youtube took the video down claiming that it was taken down for bullying and harassment. I never even spoke on the video and just posted information that the public already had access to. Youtube is acting like the bully in taking down content that does not go against community guidelines. They are biased and quite actually use Youtube as the bully pulpit by not allowing content creators to express themselves. There is a family on Youtube that is constantly reporting videos to Youtube and Youtube has been striking videos, left and right. This needs to stop; the fact that one family is allowed to reign over Youtube as if they own it just because one member of that particular family has 3 million subscribers. Smaller Youtubers are being taken off Youtube and this is being done deliberately. There needs to be an oversight agency or committee to look into unfair practices by Youtube aka Google.

Desired outcome: I want my video re-uploaded to Youtube because there was nothing wrong with it.

S
4:34 am EDT

YouTube - Strike put on my channel for no reason

I done an unlisted live stream on my youtube channel wearing a bikini, showing my feet, doing a little twerking, youtube decided to put a strike on it saying there was nudity and sexual content... There was no nudity or sexual content in that video... I'm wearing a bikini, showing my feet and a little twerking for goodness sake!... I put my video's on unlisted, not to be shared with anyone but my husband... I could understand it if I was completely naked, saying some really obscene things but I didn't do any of that in this video... Sure I wear some flimsy underwear but i'm descrete about it... This happened yesterday 24th july 2021... My youtube channel is suaznne deer cuevas... I would like the strike removed, I didn't say or do anything wrong!... I can't even provide a picture of the video as they're not allowing me to even view it, I can only provide the photo i've attached.

Desired outcome: Removal of the strike!!

Jul 25, 2021 6:41 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Twerking actually is sexual content. So, that would be why.

1:52 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This website is TERRIBLE! You can't get a hold of anyone at their main HQ. They don't do anything about the extreme group Team Gamerfood. My mother and I had to make a police report from 2 different precincts for harassing phone calls! This sick jerk made threats to my own mother! Fusoya1, James Conrad, Team Gamerfood, Youtube Name. All of these extreme...

2:06 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I subscribe to YouTube TV. The server in Greenville, South Carolina has the MSNBC volume level set much lower than all other stations. Is this intentional? Please investigate this and restore the MSNBC volume to the same level as other news channels. Thanks.

5:54 pm EDT

YouTube - Matt Talks Tech

Over 250 videos, most regurgitating common misleading rumours of leaks, no real content or product comparison or evaluation. Number of views has been tampered with to make the number seem higher, number of subs is being manipulated, comments about the channel are clearly faked, people in China, India, South America & Russia all writing perfect English grammar & word order & not a single spelling mistake.
Sponsors of channel are being defrauded.

Desired outcome: Take the channel down

Jul 27, 2021 1:15 am EDT

Don’t forget that his renders of APPLE products & logos are breaches of trademarks & intellectual properties laws.

2:31 pm EDT

YouTube - Youtube Comments

It is important to stop the constant harassment of commenters and restore our free speech without any intervention by the CCP, Google, or Youtube. Google the owner of Youtube is a California company and both California and the U.S. have laws. Companies are not allowed to maintain hostile environments. I contacted Youtube legal and they are completely apathetic. Youtube has allowed the CCP government workers to harass and bully everyone on Youtube. Youtube does not act in the public interest like media other companies. Profit is the only driver for this company.

Desired outcome: Block the Chinese government workers from Youtube like they have blocked Youtube in China. Regular Chinese citizens cannot access the WWW.

5:03 pm EDT

YouTube - Local channels

Switched to Maine local viewing area for summer from south florida viewing area in winter. youtube.tv keeps switching back to south florida viewing area.i am now and have been, for the last 24 hours, viewing local ABC, NBC, CBS AND FOX from West Palm Beach stations instead of my local Portland Maine stations. This has happend frequently since returning to Maine in May. My settings reflect my correct viewing area, but the youtube tv bot refuses to remedy the problem. HINT: maybe real person customer service could prevent a customer like me from going to HULU to resolve this problem.

Desired outcome: FIX PROBLEM !!!!

K
10:25 am EDT

YouTube - Promo

I have a monetization pending since around December, 2020 on my channel. Someone has slapped all types of ads on my videos and I don't like that since I am not the one being compensated. for my original copywritten material.
So either speed up my channel monetization process or remove all ads from playing on my channel.
Please reply.
Thanks, Kevin Foster, manager lost kauze band

Desired outcome: approve channel monetization please

V
11:09 am EDT

YouTube - Kids city

They show a video of them playing hello neighbor video game, when you look at the plot of the game it basically is about teaching young children like my kids whom are 5 and 7 to go a strangers house that is your neighbor and that person can kidnap you, and that is fine, it's teaching kids the wrong things.

The video game that is on YouTube and various ambassadors such as kidz city show this game to be fun and cool but I am left explaining to them after they were telling me that the show then were playing it as a real life game in their house, as I learned more about and then watched the show I then realized that my kids were asking me if it is okay to knock on strangers that are Neighbours doors and if they get kidnapped that is fine as it is a game, which it is not. This context needs to be prohibited to be shown and shows like kid city need to be watched and censored about what they are allowed to show and play for their young audience such as my kid's

Desired outcome: Do not have people that have large young children followers show these inappropriate games and to pull that game from YouTube and ensure the content is never shared with anyone of your users

F
9:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YouTube - A foreigner telling the truth in the philippines aka gd mead

He swears, is hateful, is harassing people, trying destroy lives. Just a very angry person willing to destroy people at all cost. Is behind hacking also. He posted private information he says he got in the public domain, such as a person's private money transfers and screen shots of Messenger conversations posted on www.expatsforums.com. look under DOCUMENTS, 09, The Mitch Documents

Desired outcome: To be banned from youtube

Jul 15, 2021 10:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

nothing wrong with this Fliptop must be one of the people trolling G D Mead

J
10:21 am EDT

YouTube - Censorship of Donald Trump July 3, 2021 speech.

Censorship of Donald Trump July 3, 2021 speech.

As a citizen of the United States I have a right to the free flow of information, specifically a speech by former President Donald Trump Saturday July 4, 2021. YouTube is infringing on my rights to access this lawful information by censoring the speech on their platform. Whether by making it hard or impossible to access or locate or possibly not allowing it on their platform. American citizens have to find a way to address this legally. The censorship monopolies must be decimated or obliterated.

Desired outcome: The free and open dissemination of all legal information regardless of political association and destruction of monopolies of information censoring information.

C
11:08 pm EDT

YouTube - Videos depicting animals in danger being rescued but these are staged = particularly some asians with cats and snakes.

These so called rescue videos are staged and doing them abuses the animals. You tube needs to remove them and stop others posting this type of thing. I have also seen animals buried up to heads in dirt same Asian boy as others - obviously faked but not fun for animal. The humane society has become aware of these awful videos.

Also some of the cat videos meant to depict cats doing funny things are people tormenting cats to get them to attack etc. - not funny if you are the cat. I am a cat lover and would never do this to a cat.

M
2:53 pm EDT

YouTube - A video I am apparently not allowed to watch

I would really care to know why I am unable to watch a video without having to either give my credit card details or my id? Youtube has my google account. you know my details.

The video in question is 'Rammstein -Radio'.

I honestly just find it appalling that you need these details to apparently verify my age? for a video that I have watched several times before when you have all of my details to begin with. Especially since the only apparent reason is because of female bodies? male bodies are fine. but not female bodies! blasphemes and must be hidden!

I am just disgusted honestly.

Desired outcome: Maybe just let people watch videos who are logged into their accounts without being pedantic? (yes I am mad, in case it wasn't obvious)

I
5:28 pm EDT

YouTube - Censorship

YouTube has begun censoring my posts secretly. They appear to me, but not to others. I found this out by logging in from another account and none of my posts appear. This is largely due to the fact YouTube is one sided regarding their position with both social and political views and they remove any posts they don't like while leaving the posts of those views they agree with. They have total disregard for free speech rights or freedom of expression rights. They don't have to agree with opinions, but they sure as hell shouldn't be able to censor them, this HAS to be illegal.

Desired outcome: Action needs to be taken to prosecute YouTube for violations of people's rights, they have gotten way out of hand with the censorship.

E
Jul 18, 2021 2:29 am EDT

Are you interested in suing YouTube for censorship?

YouTube contacts