Having problems with Daraz.pk?

Daraz.pk Customer Service Contacts

16 492 (Bangladesh)
+94 117 575 600 (Sri Lanka)
+49 15 792 373 184 (WhatsApp / Pakistan)
+977 980 129 2930 (Viber / Nepal)
6/A, Executive Tower, Dolmen City, Block 4, Scheme № 5, Clifton
Thu9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Daraz.pk Customer Service. Initial Daraz.pk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Daraz.pk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Daraz.pk. Discuss the issues you have had with Daraz.pk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Daraz.pk Complaints & Reviews

Daraz.pkMy order is cancel my draz.pk. Return my money or send my order

My order125861731875292 is cancle by draz.pk they send msg on my nbr [protected]. I request send this order or return my money on my jazz cash on this nbr.

• Updated by Muhammad irfan khan · Feb 22, 2021

order [protected] was canceled .send thes order on this address tasleem uallah khan zari tarakiati bank mianwali.or return this my money [protected] jazz cash .2 days ago no response send by draz.pk

Comments

Daraz.pkWith shipment #[protected]

I have placed the order [protected]. 30 January 2021.. But today till date to end was not received me my order.. Why is miscomitment of draz management.. I can complaint to PTA and other Mobile communications companies of your attitude. Thats it.. Inuff...

With shipment #[protected]

Daraz.pkI return the item on 18 jan 21 but not receive to you still is intransit show why

I received wrong item not similar to advertisement

Jan 06, 2021

Daraz.pk — Air dry stretch back support belts around torso and fasten to improve posture

My name is Abid Hussain Jalbani bearing CNIC No. [protected]. I purchased two AIR DRY STRETCH BACK...

Daraz.pkI topup mobile with daraz wallet yesterday but still I didn't get it

[protected]
        Please top up my account otherwise refund my amount

I topup mobile with daraz wallet yesterday but still I didn't get it

Dec 29, 2020

Daraz.pk — Tablet and mobile protector

My name is Rizwan Karim and in the month of November 2020 I bought a tablet from Daraz.Pk which I have...

Daraz.pkProduct

My order was [protected]
          Placed on 12 December 13.28.28
          Paid on 17 december 00 : 11. :24
          Total amount :688
          The order which i collected it was cheap quality, cheap stitching and cheap material.It was 100% different from the product which i saw on daraz app .Kindly return my amount or give me the origional bag which i saw on wesite

Product

DarazPack of 2 combo offer rechargeable flawless hair remover machine

Date of incident : 09 dec 2020, I am tashi malik. And I ordered a pack of 2, combo offer rechargeable flawless facial hair remover and yes finishing touch hair removing machine with usb cable imported but receive only one non rechargeable machine without finishing touch hair removing machine with usb cable imported in same price it's not fair... Now if possible fix and full fill my ordered deal pack (pack of 2, combo offer rechargeable flawless facial hair remover and yes finishing touch hair removing machine with usb cable imported) recover and return my original ordered machine otherwise give me back my whole money...

Daraz.pkHome vella tab sony xperia rs.22500/-

My order placed vide # [protected] for tab. I have been contacted from cell [protected] (home vella sign) he told me that your parcel will delivered to you within 03-days. I have received that parcel from lcs courier after a payment of rs.22500/-. Tab received me found defective its made of china language is coming japanese by default. I have contacted the provider on his cell he given whatsapp message about this in detail. He promised to change & replace. Now he is not attending the call and given the response. I request to to kindly look in to the matter and probe what is the matter either they directly delivered the product on your behalf by passing your order and resolve my issue.

My contact # [protected]
              # [protected]

Daraz.pkPack of 3 stylish plain jeans for women, black jeans for girls

Order number [protected]
                Received order on 14 nov & filed return same day cause
                Jeans weren't as shown in the picture
                Size not as ordered I want size 30 & received size 38. 4 times delivery person called to confirm address and ask if he come to collect parcel no one came and twice I contacted helpline which is useless they cancelled my return

Daraz.pkI ordered 2 handsfree but I only received

01 Oct 2020 - 13:12 Your package has been delivered. Thank you for shopping at Daraz!
                  29 Sep 2020 - 17:49 Your package has been handed over to PK-DEX.
                  28 Sep 2020 - 18:02 Your package has been packed and is being handed over to a logistics partner.
                  28 Sep 2020 - 16:23 Your order has been successfully verified.
                  28 Sep 2020 - 16:23 Thank you for shopping at Daraz! Your order is being verified.
                  VIEW LESS

U1 Handfree High Bass Good Quality Good Sound I ordered for this item for 2 but when I received it, I only found one, package is sealed. I communicated to the seller, AOUN MART, Lahore. But they keep insisting that t hey sent 2. Unfortunately they wont admit their fault. I wont complain if I am satisfied.

Daraz.pkOnline Buy And Sell Easily

Nejjomullo Platform Is Helpful In farmers. Can Farmers Sell Easily All Agriculture And Grocery Product .
                    Through this web site farmers can easily sell their cultivated produce.
                    Online Buy And Sell Easily

Daraz.pkDa fit smart watch

I am thinking of complaining about this to cyber crime department of Pakistan, in my opinion this matter is of frudlent and cheating, before like to know all about this, on 21 August, 2020 a courier company delivered a smart watch of da fit on my address, which is never ordered by anyone, then how come this come to me, my address was copied and then the article sent through courier, which was never ordered, the courier company took the money Rs.650/= from the house, if the ordered is true, like to see the ordered number &dates, during the tracking I came to know that the daraz has sent this product, whereas the pk govt receipt has no entry of money and has no information, and nothing written on packet - have got NIL information, if you people have return it back I will not let you people go like this for cheating others consumers,

Daraz.pkMi mix 2 mobile cover

I ordered mi mix 2 carbon leather protective cover but I received normal low quality plastic trasparent cover from ahk mobile islamabad. Draz seems no control on theirs suppliers. This is not first time mostly product as shown on draz app are not that product which received and quality of mostly items are substantially substandard. Its draz responsibility to ensure quality of items

Mi mix 2 mobile cover
                        Mi mix 2 mobile cover

Daraz.pkRefund not received and harassment by seller

I order 2 of an item and was only delivered a single item but charged for two - I have made numerous attempts via live chat and the customer complaint email - only to be assigned multiple complaints numbers and than these complaints are mysteriously closed with any explanation.

My wife was contacted by the seller via whats app when she messaged him via the sites chat function to find out if he was aware that an incomplete order was sent.

My initial complaint was raised on the 21st of july and as of today it is 30th - I just keep on getting patronizing messages from daraz telling me to wait an they will get back to me alas no one does - please help advice me on how to proceed

Daraz.pkUp loading problem

Packaging dimentions was shows in cm but in your packaging meterials side shows in inches why dont you make it in easy way. Its take long time to upload a products. Too much unnessesary information should void like packaging dimention its can make more easy way, you mat call me if you feel need help from me.
                            In your office seller waste lots packeging materials like shrink wrap, brown papper, gum teap and others, no one controlling the things. Hope it will solve soon.

Daraz.pkProduct and service.

I ordered 4 items. Amongst which 2 were not working and 1 was wrong item and 1 was fine.
                              I grabbed the return label and on there App, it shows refunded since 20th June (+- 1 day).
                              It's now 2 July I have not received my money back! Also, I talked to there representative multiple times but they keep on saying one thing that is it takes 7-10 business days. It's online you just have to click the button REFUND what's taking so long to press that button?

Daraz.pkProduct return within time frame logged online app

I logged a return complain since all the items and product which I received were fake as per the business model of daraz.pk to list the product on 50 50 revenue ratio with vendors I got 2 calls from mobile number that they will collect the items for return those guys later on on blocked me or never answered by mistake one answered told me that he can not do anything do the chat in app and log a complain they are also saying the same nonsense order id [protected]

Product return within time frame logged online app

May 01, 2020

Daraz.pk — Service

I ordered one 10$ gift card of 890tk from daraz Tried to pay the money on bkash, it said it'll take time for...

Apr 24, 2020

Daraz.pk — After sale service

I got an order of 3 dp led lights. I sent the items as per order. Later on, I received the item, 3rd cla...