ymlp.comrefund not received

A

I had purchased YMLP account ($150) on 15 May 2017, for few hours it was showing that account will activate ASAP but I got a reply from customer support saying the list I had uploaded were rejected and my account is closed and will get the refund.

user name - e7y1

1. I had not uploaded any email list as account was not activated at that point of time.

2. The reason of approaching you because I had not received any refund till now. Even I tried 6-7 emails to the customer support but no one is replying my emails. Raised a ticket through their website but no one even bothered to give a single reply of my email.

3. We have checked with our bank many times but they said they had not received any refund request from YMLP.

I am sharing all the emails conversation below.

I don't understand why customer care is not even replying my mails If they are not doing anything wrong.I want my refund $150.

Please update me on this as earliest.

refund not received