yesloansukfee

yesloans took ?£69.50 from my account before my loan had been approved, i was refused the loan, and now i cant get my money back, the phoneline just keeps me hanging on 10p a minute, same message telling me to call back, but every call says you are 20th in the queue, really frustrating, i, ve been on phone 8times, each time same message, cost me £9 .80p so far. PLEASE DONT GET CAUGHT OUT BY THIS COMPANY, BE WARE!!!

• Br
    browneyesgirl Jul 02, 2010

I apply to yes loans for a sum of £5000 and the send me an application form with all my details already printed on it and to fill out my account details and sign it and send it back to them, but after reading all the comments and complaint people have make about this company it make me think twice and decided not to sign and go through with it.

Thanks for your advice