Menu

J
Author of the complaint
1:15 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is James Downey. I live at 318- River Bay Drive Tampa Florida 33619.

I have lived here in this park going on 28 years and complained about very little.

However once again today for the second time a truck, trailer, and compressor for washing vehicles with the name Camejo [protected] parked across my drive and my neighbors drive in the lane going out plus part of the lane coming in. Cars having to stop and single file to allow each other to get by. I asked the guy why did he find it necessary to wash vehicles in the road way when he could do it in the parking lot and his response was that he had a permit to park in the road. Now I might could snake out of my drive but would not be able to pull back in and my neighbor could do neither. I will say our conversation got heated. But I decided to call the office and write this complaint to you. Should emergency vehicles need to get through it would be impossible. I have called the Sheriffs office and was told that it was a road way and should I get no results that I was to call them and they would fix the matter. As they told me that no one can block the in and out of ones drive way nor block the road way. Its like holding one hostage.

View 0 more photos

More YES! Communities complaints & reviews

YES! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs
YES! Communities - manager/tyrant
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
YES! Communities - do not move here!
YES! Communities - incredily lousy landlords