Yanwenskate - ultra light foldable urban electric vehicle (order #xm9j87260854

A Dec 06, 2018

I have investigated your sight complaints AFTER I ordered this product for $119. What I received instead was a set of ear buds WHICH I DO NOT WANT. Also under your customer reviews I see you are sending these ear buds to many customers who are not ordering them, , please explain what kind of scam you are running. I being in law enforcement WILL start an investigation with foreign postal services and local authorities in your area CHINA or not I will find out...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices