Yanwenone bracelet and one necklace.

N Jun 11, 2019

My order was placed through aliexpress. I have received EVERY item from order #[protected] EXCEPT the necklace which has had had no activity on tracking information since May 18, 2019 at 8:15 am. Where is my paid for necklace?? I also have the same problem with order #[protected] with no activity since May 18, 2019. It is a paid for bracelet. Where are my paid for orders at???? I want them or I want a refund. Problems only with your airline. EVERY other item has already been delivered to my house thanks to Sun You Economic Air Mail. Please respond or refund ASAP. Thank you.
My email--- [protected]@gmail.com.