Yamaha Motor Corporation Logo

Yamaha Motor Corporation

Having problems with Yamaha Motor Corporation?

1800 093 9262 (Colombia)
+1 800 962 7926 (United States)
+44 193 235 8000 (United Kingdom)
+49 21 312 013 (Germany)
+41 627 888 877 (Switzerland)
+60 361 577 011 (Malaysia)
+63 434 551 900 (Philippines)
+66 27 697 200 (Thailand)
10-1, Nakazawacho, Naka-ku Hamamatsu-shi

Chapaevsky pereulok, 14, Moscow, 125252

Switzerland
Emil-Frey-Strasse, 5745 Safenwil

India
A-3, Industrial Area, Noida-Dadri Road, Surajpur -201306, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.) India

Malaysia
Kompleks Hong Leong Yamaha, Lot 57, Persiaran Bukit Rahman Putra 3, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Philippines
Lots 1&2, Block 17, Phase I, LIMA Technology Center, Malvar, Batangas

Thailand
112 Moo 1, Bangna-Trad Rd. Km. 21, Tambol Srisa Jorrake Yai
Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand

Brazil
Rodovia Presidente Dutra Km 214, CEP 07178-580 - Guarulhos - SP

Complaints & Reviews

failure of yamaha support to provide soft-elicenser registration/activation assistance for cubase le 4

I have software from Yamaha/Steinberg that I cannot install, due to registration/activation issues related to...

rejecting the replacement of parts

I am denied in replacing my two wheeler parts by service centre even if I have been in extended warranty period. My vehicle rnumber tn59 ae 7327 purchased in madurai tn. Is this problem solved by the company quickly?

• Ju
    Justin George Jul 21, 2011

Sir I have a problem with my Libero G5 2004 model..
    Up-to the 2nd service we were getting a millage of 72 kmpl...
    After that we are not getting any millage as such..
    We are doing all the maintenance works at Yamaha show room...
    But the result is the same..
    Can you suggest a better way to increase the millage as on the initial stages...
    Please send your valuable solution to [email protected]
    Expecting your valuable support...

carburetor

I am not able to get a new Carburetor to my Enticer bike, by which i am losing precious petrol.

• Go
    Goutham.g Nov 01, 2012

I am also facing same problem...can i change my carburetor and placing any other bike(like hero, honda..) carburetor.

dealer not giving the bike

Dealer not giving the bike

Respected sir,
I'm shinoj. T. Chandran, I had booked a red yamaha szx on 23-11-2010
From psn agencies pvt. Ltd, cochin. The dealer told me that he will give my bike within 10 days. After 10 days I contacted to them, they told me waiting for some days. Ok, then I have no 'problem'. They contact me on '12-12-2010' and told me issue your bike by the next day, I visited show room by the next day (13/12/2010) and saw bike, the dealer told me that we have some registration problems today, so we issue your bike on next day. The next day, I did not get bike, they sell that bike to another person. I meet the sales manager and general manager, they told me waiting for another 10 more days or we refunded your amount. This is bad commitement to customer and I am disappointed as a first time buyer. I hope this complaint will not go on deaf ears. I am waiting for a positive reply.. Thank you.

My booking number for szx is cr1457
Contact number:[protected]
Attached my booking recipt with this mail.

dealer not giving the bike

bad service of yamaha

I had purchased my yamaha yzf r15 from sehgal motors, meerut (up) on 07-06-2010. On 3rd of of october, I placed my bike to the company for servicing and repairing as I had met with an accident on 1st of oct and my bike was completely damaged in the accident. They had given me a time of 15 days for its complete recovery. After 15 days, when I went there, they told me that there is a shortage of parts of r15 and told me to come after 20 days. After that also, there excuses are same for not repairing my bike. Now more than 2 months has been passed away, in between the time, I went there 15 to 20 times. But no result has come. Finally, today on 8th of december, they told me to take away my bike back from the company's service centre in the same severe condition only and they are unable to repair it. There behaviour was really bad. They used abusive language also. My bike was still there.
Now what can I do?
Please sir, take some serious actions against this problem.
The required specifications are given below.

Registration number - up15ap6032
Owner's name - akshat kumar
Address - 589/6 shastri nagar, meerut (up)
Dealer's name - sehgal motors
Address - 195 soti gang, meerut (up)
Bike name - yama yzf r15
Colour - red

I again urges you to take some serious actions against this case and solve my problem.

Thanking you

bad service of yamaha

plate registration

I bought my yamaha vega disk a month ago and as per agent who explained everything, plate registration will take 1 1/2 months. Last november 15, 2010 was my first monthly payment and just a week ago I visited my motor dealer's office here in san rafael, montalban for oil change and chain adjustment as part of it's warranty coverage. Part of this, I followed up the status of my plate registration processing with them. I just reminded them that this coming end of november will be the 1 1/2 months' old of my motorcycle purchased so I asked for an update and possibility if I could get my plate registration towards the end of the month. To my surprise, they changed their statement and rather told me that: "ay sir 2-3 months po yung rehistro, richard di mo ba sinabi kay sir na 2-3 months talaga yun." I don't want to create a sarcastic rebuttal so I just told them that, "pinanghahawakan ko lang ang sinabi nyo". Six (6) days before end of november 2010, i'm hoping that they'll keep their words true from their hearts. Otherwise, I will return this motor to them. You know what yamaha philippines, you have this waiver form that you presented to your buyer that if we'll be caught in the road by police officers (for plate registration status), dealer will not be liable on it. Inasmuch as I would like to use my motor as means of transportation to my work place, I wouldn't dare to do it because I am afraid of the law. With this, I think it's very very unreasonable from your dealer's end to say to each customers that plate registration will take place 2-3 months. This is your job and as part of your business ethics towards every single client, you should maintain a responsible and good customer service relationship. Kalokohan na tumagal ng 2-3 buwan na pagpaparehistro para lang sa motor. Katamaran yan! Don't make any excuses!!! - ramil, burgos, montalban ([protected])

manufacturing defect

Iam gowtham raj from tamilnadu (coimbatore). I took bike in (cag pride) in febrauary from the very second day I have problem in my bike (tn 38 ba 2946). The services made by here are not proper and not satisfied manufacturing defect is also more. I have faults in elecronic circuits and power of light is so dim. Some faults are cleared by the service center but the power of light is so bad and I met with an accidents and got injuries. I faced so many problems due to this bikeand also the service manager compromised me. So I did not took any legal activites. I need to get this problem corrected very soon or else I will file a suite in court..

• Am
    amans123 Sep 05, 2011

I purchased yamaha r15 black (Engine no 38B1031436; CHESIS NO ME138B015B2031427) from India Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd, Wakdewadi, Pune on 17/08/2011. Within 2 days i start noticing multiple problems such as rusting on various bolts, front disc break, paint removal from handle and rusting all across handle down the chesis. Over the period of time within 2 weeks I would see rear break making sharp noice, accumulation of water vapor in the techometer and multiple display section, loosing of clutch bolt, and even pronounce appearance of coppery deposits all along the handle section. To make it worse on 19th day of bike purchase i was unable to start bike (self start dint work and battery finished- i was not able to switch on headlights/display; the engine warning light poped up). I went to yamaha factory outlet next day (ironically in the next morning battery was working and i was able to start bike-strange!) and they told this is nothing but a common phenomenon during rainy season (Mr nitin who is service manager there told that it happens with every bike- on the other hand we inspected atleast 10-15 bikes parked there but not even a single such problem was apparent in all those bikes). The service manager nitin tried to mask the problems of bike saying it happens in rainy season be it rusting or malfunctioning of engine/battery ( in fact he said that it's a loose connection that battery dint work). I came back from factory outlet and To my surprise next day same thing happened " bike is not starting...self start is not working...engine trouble sign is showing up..unable to on headlights...". I as a customer feel cheated and duped because I dint get in this bike what i paid for be it finishing or smooth riding ( the engine makes some strange noise and the service guys twice washed mud/dust from rear break but again within half kilometer ride it would start making such noise). I am unable to feel the touch of a new bike. Therefore I request you to kindly look over this matter because i dont want a repaired bike, instead a bike whatever i have paid for. Now I want a replacement of the bike. This is what i feel:

1) Why should i get satisfied with a sub-stranded bike in spite of paying full money

2) Why company like yamaha with turnover almost 1000 Cr/year is afraid of taking moral responsibility and instead of replacing the bike try to repair it

3) Why service manager blindly ignored apparent problems in bike even when he compared to multiple R15 standing in the company premises (there were brand new as well as above 2000KM old bikes...even then he did not find any such problems in those bikes..rather ignored the fact)

4) Is company only charges for engine...and not for finishing/looks ( my bike is utterly bad in finishing with handle frame material is unevenly molded/cut all along the handle)

5) Is policy of Yamaha Motor India above customers satisfaction

6) Can you guys feel the agony and in fact the pain of driving such a sub-stranded bike as a passionate bike lover???????

• Ra
    rajr15 Sep 10, 2011

the service of yamaha sucs. i'v gave my yamaha r15 to the service centre 10days before for repalcing some parts and they said i'll get the bike done after 2 days but till now m not getting the positive responce from service centre (malad). m really disappoint with their behaviour n i'v didn't expected this kind of behaviour with this type of international brand n world's leading bike company.

• Kk
    k.k.reddy Aug 04, 2016

hiii
    this is k.k.reddy from HYD
    i am want complaint on yamaha service center in ameerpet, HYD i am using R15 2010 modal i have changed my cone set with cost of 3200 six months back now i am facing the same problem as before i went to the same service center and asked them. they said that you have to Chang then again with 3200 and service charge. the part should come above 2 years approximately they treating costumer as a fools i think they have not changed my cone set they have recondition it and taken 3200 can any one help me from this cheater and some times they are not providing bill for the costumer even i have also face the same thing

India Yamaha motor Aug 04, 2016

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Mobile number
    Email id
    Chassis number
    Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 1800-420-1600.

service is poor

I bought yamaha r15 - 2 yrs back. Km - 18000 and my bike is not at all looks like smooth riding. Petrol tank, handle bar and some other parts are all vibrating after 10000 kms onwards. I cant able to ride my bike more than 50 km/h. I have given service in almost all the yamaha service centres. But they said the bike is good and old r15 will give only this much smoothness. Hey jus want to compromise the customer and I dont think yamaha's service is good. My bike riding looks like someother 100 cc bike. I cant feel the yamaha's performance and smoothness. They dono how to service properly and sastisfy the customer. I thought of buying fz 16 to my brother. But now I have changed my plan to go for someother option.

• Ve
    Venkat7259 Dec 31, 2012

Yamaha is producing fz16 and other vehicles with components made out of sub-standard design & quality.
    1. The mileage is very poor in spite of the fact that most of the parts are made out of plastic material, where as a JAWA / YEZDI, a 250cc vehicle which I was using was giving 45 kms / Litre for many years and even a Kinetic Honda which I was using was giving 55kms / Litre with both had a very good pick that even I used to overtake many RX and travels.
    2. The vehicle is not starting using the self starter and it failed within 6 months of usage, in spite of regular service done by the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
    3. The brightness of the headlight is poor on most of the days and bright on some time, and there is no answer from the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
    4. Shifting the gear from one to the other is very hard to the extent that it damages the leg, near the thump.
    5. The vehicle stalls and the engine is switching off while overtaking which is a very dangerous affair to the rider.
    6. The vehicle goes to the neutral position when I shift the gear to lower gear at most of the times and to 1st gear when you want to shift it to the neutral.
    7. Utmost care is needed when using the kick starter as the rider is forced to fold the right side foot rest thus causing danger as the rider has to push back the foot rest to use the brake pedal.
    8. The stand is not withstanding the weight of the vehicle thus deflecting on the self weight of the vehicle causing bend and thus hitting on the ground and there is no answer for this either from India Yamaha motor pvt. Ltd. Or the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
    9. There is no safety for the pillion riders as pillion rider is tend to fall from the vehicle from their backside at any point of time.
    10. Pillion riders are complaining that they are getting back ache while traveling on this vehicle, because the seat is not wider & longer enough for a person to sit apart from placement of the foot rest that is in a place that induces pain and discomfort to the pillion rider.
    11. In spite of pumping air at regular intervals, air pressure is always less in the tyres from day 1.
    12. Yamaha dealers always do a worst service, in-spite charging huge amounts.
    13. This is the only vehicle in India that there is no safety for the riders as no crash guard/Bar is provided.
    14. This is the only vehicle that there is no chain guard which is also unsafe to the riders.
    15. The Ground Clearance/Shock Absorber Action is also poor in this vehicle as the vehicle is hitting the ground whereas even my Kinetic Honda has not hit the ground after I did a small modification.
    16. Also most of the vehicles in India are coming with out mudguard flap and mudguards with enough length (for the purpose of safety, mudguard should be long enough so that it crosses the centre line of the wheels of the vehicle), which is causing dangers like dirt spraying on the other vehicle drivers like projectiles which lead to eye injury, accidents apart from making the clothes dirty.
    17. The handle bar of the vehicle is too soft and will bend even if you drop the vehicle accidentally while you try to park the same using the stand.
    18. The company, India Yamaha motor Pvt. Ltd is not responding to the complaints made and do not want to resolve the issues.
    19. Dealers of India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd, especially dealers like Raj Yamaha, Chennai, do not have any system, accountability towards the customers and their MD, Rajkumar does not have manners at all and his aim is to only make money without doing any service.

As it has become a threat to the Indian community, all the owners of Yamaha vehicles are requested to join hands and file a suit for relief and damages apart from stressing the government to form an active regulatory body (like NABCB which is really doing a wonderful job under Mr.Venkatraman and not the one like TRAI, which has allowed the sale of sim cards of service providers till the date of closure without insisting for withdrawal from the market) so that to make rules, regulations and norms for the mileage as it is the need of the hour, approval & disapproval of vehicles / Each & every component to ensure quality, in terms of cost, road worthiness, mileage, safety and reliability.
    I have bought my fz16 on 5th jun2012 and my friend has bought another model and from day 1 we are also experiencing most the above problems. Also those who are affected are requested to fix a board in the vehicle itself narrating the defects/Shortcomings of the vehicle to create awareness among Indian community.
    Those who want to join the fight against a substandard product may contact me either through my email ID: [email protected] or +919444153245.

• Ad
    adim Jan 06, 2013

my bike was stolen from zoo park in hyderabad

India Yamaha motor Jan 09, 2013

Dear Sir,
    Your complaint has been closed on 5th-Jan-2012.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessaryactions have been taken to meet your concerns.
    We understand and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused to you.
    If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at 1800-420-1600

Best Regards,
    Customer Care
    India Yamaha Motor
    Toll Free: 1800-420-1600

India Yamaha motor Jan 10, 2013

Dear Sir,
    Your complaint has been closed on 5th-Jan-2013.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessary actions have been taken to meet your concerns.

Best Regards,
    Customer Care
    India Yamaha Motor
    Toll Free: 1800-420-1600

bike under warranty

Hi, I am an individual not a copmpany. My son daniel is 17 years old love yamaha saved up to get his Yamaha...

poor service

The yamaha motors, dealer of saharanpur ms. Mahesh motors is a centre of thiefs, please dont take your vehicle for service to them, I had a very dad exprience with them, as one of their chief mechanic named mr. Sajid and his allies used to steal original parts from the bike and used to put old parts in it place. Every time you go to them for servicing they charge you a heafty amount not less than rs800. My bike which have only run 40, 000km in 5 years, they have opened the engine twice and replaced original parts but after one month the bike starts with the same problem. Beaware this people also takes out original parts from the vehicle before sale of the new bike. When you purchase a yamaha be attentive. It may happened to you.

• Ar
    Arjun230490 Jun 17, 2010

Sir,
    I have purchased Yamaha Fazer on Oct 2009 and according to my view its a good vehicle.But unfortunately my friend took my vehicle and make it fall.It is on March 2010.On that day i get to my dealer and ordered the parts which were scratched and broken .It took almost 2 months to change the necessary parts and till now i didn't get the tail parts, foot rest and some other parts too ...They are making it so delay .So many Other Fazers are their waiting for the parts ...After the accident i gave the vehicle for changing parts and they took 2 months for it and because of the un-use of the vehicle there were many other complaint too have .So when i asked the dealers they told that they were helpless about the parts .So please take necessary action against it .

• Ha
    harsimran singh bajaj Jun 03, 2011

I am a customer of your most recent model bike fAZER. I bought this on 1/10/2009 from Empee Motor Sector 22-B Chaandigarh. I would like to 15bring to your kind notice about the pathetic situation I am facing Lots of problem after spending Rs 75, 000 (Rupees Seventy Five thousand) to buy your...My full bike colour become dull..

• Bike will off, if i drive slowly. this issue was facing last 1 year .no one resolve this issue in Raj Yamaha showroom Thoraipakkam chennai.

service

Hi i bought a yamaha fz 16 in 2008 and i gave " first paid full service "t "SAI RAM MOTORS, PADI, CHENNAI "
I have asked them to check my horn and disc, while i took the byke from service center, it was good,

After a day it, my disc got some sound then my horn is not working, and from rear whell got some sound, i called them said ab this .thy asked me to bring my byke to thr service center .they have given a hectic time for me to bring the byke during office time between 10am - 5 .30 pm, and my office time is 9 - 5.45

dont know what are thy doing in serivce center and charging for each and every thing huge amount .

And they are not customer frndly, dont think of customer need and doing the needfull

2 months in the reapir shop

I purchased a Yamaha yamrxv565 receiver on 09/20/09 it comes with a 2 year warranty. On July 13th the HDMI port stopped working. On July 14th I took it to Electronic Service Lab in Trenton NJ.

I had not heard anything from them by August 13th So I called and they said they were waiting for parts. I called back on August 31st and he told me tha parts were on back order and he did not know when they would come in.

I called Yamaha and spoke with Don he was very pleasant and he told me he would call me back, of course he never called me back. I called the repair center on September 1st and they told me Don had called them and told them I would be getting a new receiver.

I tried calling Don back to find out what was going on and he did not call me back. I called customer service and was sent to a John Cortes. John told me that Don would be out for awhile and he would be handling my case. He gave me his direct phone number and everything. He told me that he would be away for the Labor Day weekend and would contact me on Tuesday September 7th. As you can guess I have not heard a word from him up to this date September 15th and he has not returned my phone calls. I called the repair center and they have not heard anything from him either. I sent an e-mail to Mr. Tom Sumner on Friday September 10th and have not heard a word from him either. I guess Yamaha just does not care for their customer's. I know I will never purchase another Yamaha product for the rest of my life.

Good Luck to all.

Mike Kirwin

motor vixion

motor saya vixion 2008 september saya beli, baru 6 bln fuel pump rusak tp udah diganti trs 1 bln kemaren motor mogok kt mekanik kemasukan air trs dikuras 2 mingguan tangkinya bocor katanya karat yang saya mau complaint masa baru 2 thn tangki dah bocor trs saya tanya ke dealer ga ada tanggapan padahal saya dah promosi in klo vixion bagus nyatanya lain saya kecewa n saya mau minta trolong solusinya gimana krn tanggung blon lunas tp klo udah lunas saya mau jual ganti merk lain saya kecewa

• Ok
    oka hadi Oct 11, 2010

salam buat pecinta yamaha, saya salah satu consumen yamaha motor, saya pertengahan bulan puasa saya ke dealer yamaha yg berlokasi di cempaka putih, saya liat motor yamaha byson, lalu saya ditawari sama sales girl disana, katanya''mas kalo berminat pesan aja dulu soalnya barang inden, kalo mas pesen mas yg ke 51 orang yg mesan pertama, semua beres dan saya taro uang 100ribu untuk pemesanan.setelah itu sesudah puasa saya di survei, dan beberapa hari motor datang, kt yg mengantar saya akan dapat hadia jaket, helm dan handphone, karna saya di antara 100 pemesan pertama, setelah hampir 2 minggu saya ambil stnk dan tanya tntang hadia dan jaket trsbut, tp saya di beri tahu sama sales girl trsbut, ktnya hanya yg online yg dapat hadiah tersebut, yang saya kecewa knapa saya hanya dapat jaket dealer biasa, bukannya dapet jaket touring dri motor byson, yg saya tahu semua motor besar dapat jaket touring, kok motor sekelas yamaha hanya dapet jaket biasa, tdk dpt handphone saya gak papa yg pentig dapet jaket touring dari yamaha byson, tolong di jelaskan dengan detail.maksih

• Si
    sigit Dec 20, 2011

itu masih mendingan mas sudah bisa turun stnk nya dalam jangka 2 minggu.saya lebih parah lagi mas, , stnk yg dijanjikan max 1bulan, sampai sekarang sudah 1, 5 bulan belum juga turun.apalagi jaketnya...kenapa pelayanan sekelas yamaha yg sudah termasuk perusahaan bonafied bisa seperti itu pelayanannya.seolah2 konsumen yamaha bodoh semua, dan bisa dibohongi terus2an.

no display of varietyinmodels in showroom

there is no model at all display in showroom in Mauririus concerning moyorcycles of the well know Yamaha brand, for example:super sport, street, dual, etc.The brand is itself being to be part in instinct on mauritan soil sooner on my point of view, it needs to be shown in real these famous bikes...we love Yam.You aproach ...we aproach to drive our souls, thanks.

blown motor

Yamaha knows about a defect in the length of the oil line. Over time, the oil line shrinks and then disconnects from the engine, starving it for oil and it blows a cylinder. $1, 110 repair bill minimum. Their customer service told me they would not help because I should have checked the oil line and replaced it. They never sent owners a bulletin advising them to replace the defective line.

• Lo
    lokesh khanna Oct 11, 2011

I live in chennai, I bought YAMAHA R15 red colour in BIKERZ located in MIT near to chrompet, i bought my bike in 2211 i have undergone 3 free services in BIKERZ(MIT) and before my fourth service my bike noise increses and i handovered my vehicle to the BIKERZ service station(MIT), on 2892011 they called me and said at the same date evening and said., it is a major issue and it will be costs around 6000INR and i asked about could i claim it in warranty, here starts the problem the response level slows down, first two days the reason is they are finding what is the actual problem is after that festival time here, one weak passes and my bike is sent to the main service station which is in NANGANALLUR(BIKERZ) and their reasons are better than MIT branch, the reason is they are taking the snaps of the damaged parts and mailing it to the higher officials to claim the warranty, the next day i called them their reply is we dont have current so we couldn carry on the mail process, At last they have mailed it to their higher officials, This i come to know when my mom called them the next day, The mail is sent on 8th oct 2011 today the date is 11th oct 2011, I called them today their reply is they dont get any reply from the higher officials...i dont know what to do please do me the favour to get my bike with properly serviced.
    Regards,
    Lokesh khanna.

a problem in my bike

Sir,
It is your kind and intelligent attention that I am habitant of Asansol zones and I have purchased a YAMAHA FZ 16 bike Reliance Automobiles, Durgapur.
My bike didn't run long distance because recently I found a problem in it's front wheel, i.e.a air is passes through from gap of tyre and rim. It is not able to hold air for long time, and now it's looses all air within 2-3 days.I visited nearest authorized dealer but they clearly refuse to take the responsibility although I have details papers and warranty.
I'll be very much great-full to please solve the problem of my bike.My contact number and name is given below.
With regards
Jaydeb Basak
mob.no:[protected]

cheated money

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have got a contact with one of a supplier of the above company fm Alibaba, So I tried to buy a Yamaha RX-V863BL 735 Watts 7.1 Channel Amplifire Receiver. The supplier send me a quotation of the products by mailng and requested to send money by Western Union. So as she told me I send monwy by Western union. After that no rply fm her so I was Scarred n called her, than she given me a EMS code number EE213207905CN but its not relaising fm EMS yet. During the past week I was keep calling her and sending mail regarding this but se did not pick her Phone and not responding any mail fm me. I hardly trying to conatct Direct with the above company but I did not sucess yet.
I have attached the invoice.
All The detailes have included on the invoice.
I hope Alibaba complain team will go through with this complain and sole out my problems.
Here is the invoice ahich she send me. Her Conatct number 00 86 [protected]

Postal code: 361002

EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com
Contract No: KL20100407
Date : 03/07/2010
The undersigned seller and buyer have close the following transaction according to the terms and conditions stipulated below :
Article Name Model No . Quantity ( pcs ) Unirt Price Total Amount (USD)
RX-V863BL 735 Watt 7.1-Channel 162usd 162usd
5.Bank details:
payment :western Union
Beneficiary Bank: Bank of China Guiyang Branch
"Beneficiary Name: Zhangyu Xu
(First name: Zhangyu Last Name: Xu)
Address: #14, Jinshan Xiaoqu, Jinshan Street,
Huli District, Xiamen city, China
Postal code: 361002

Remarks :Delivery date before July 3, 2010 Seller:Winnie
03/07/2010

• Hi
    hirokiwhity Jul 19, 2010

I have got the information on Web as following.

"it is holidays here the weather is bad and roads are washed away so i advise anyone wanting to buy from them not to it is a big scam "18 Jul 2010 16:43

replacement of engine components

Hi, I am Mentioning below my worst nightmare in the last two weeks incurred by yamaha people. From: "Back...

new bike poor quality

I have been buying yamaha motor bikes since 1989 and have always been very satisfied, but from 2007 I have pruchase two crypton r bikes and both have produced problems. I have taken them to numerous yamaha services and always the same answer, (its the type of bike that has problems from the begining)
I am very disappointed in the quality of the new bikes and unless I get an answer to my problem I am seriously considering changing company. At the moment I have in my family four yamaha bikes and I will change them if I can not solve this problem, note also that I am a female driver and I use my bike to go to work and come home from work which is only 600 metres per day,

bad service

First complaint is I drove with my new bike and 2 miles down the road both mirrors were so loose they fell...