Yahoo / MSN Lottery Inc & Windows Livemultiple fake emails!

R

Yahoo/msn lottery
incoperation
baley house, har road
sutton, greater london
sm1 4te.
united kingdom.

this is to inform you that you have won a prize money of five hundred thousand, great britain pound sterlings (£500, 000.00) for the month of october, 2007 lottery promotion which is organized by yahoo/msn lottery inc & windows live. yahoo/msn & microsoft windows, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to yahoo and hotmail we only select five people every month as our winners through electronic balloting system without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

You are to contact the events manager on or before your date of claim, winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her settlement center. yahoo/msn lottery prize must be claimed no later than 20 days from date of draw notification after the draw date in which prize has won. any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited. these are your identification numbers:

Batch number... ym 09102xn
Reff number... ym 35447xn
Winning number... ym 09788

these numbers fall within your location file, you are requested to contact the events manager, send your winning identification numbers to him, to enable him verify your claims. how ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager for verification & direction on how you can claim your winning fund.

1. full name...

(contact events manager)
Name:mr. anthison derry
E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co. uk
Phone: +[protected]
Thank you and accept my hearty congratulations once again.
Mr. anthison derry
(events manager)
Payment and release order dept.

• This is frud site so please don't belive it .this man is chitter.he is very cleaver person.

• Bo
    bob ggg Aug 08, 2011

I got a call from +[protected], he said the person from UK transfered from Malaysia to China was in trouble in airport, and I searched from website, I find his tel Nr here.

• In
    intellex58 Jul 20, 2011

If your fell for that, then you should go for this, for 10, 000 rupees I will restore your identity and give you any new information you would like. What name do you want George Clooney, Bart Simpson. Seriously it is good to know idiots come from all countries.

• Ak
    aknayirp Jul 20, 2011

sir,
    recently a massage came to my inbox informing me about a lottery, that i have won 2million us dollars.
    a doubt has arised in my mind and i traced the mobile number and found it fake.the message said me that a diplomat named john will come to me and ihave to pay him 25000 rupees to get my prize money
    i have informed my personal details to them please help me.

• Re
    RENO B GALO Oct 08, 2010

hi,
    I have received an email from yahoo/msn lottery inc & windows live online, in which I am said that I am winner of 1000000 gbp great britain pounds . I simply want to verify this sender. it is true? or fake pls replay my e-mail...

• Re
    RENO B GALO Oct 08, 2010

hi!good day i recieved my e-mail i won 1000000 gbp, it is true or fake

• Sk
    Skeptic Chic Sep 03, 2010

Has anyone actually got their winnings as instructed by these guys sending the emails???

-Philippines
    Skeptic Chic

• So
    Sourav Dutta Jul 05, 2010

I got a sms & mail from yahoo msn lottery.this guy told me in mail that i have won 1000000 pound.To get this money I have to pay 35000 rupees(Indian Currency).They know my phone no. & all.I think that is a FAKE.So please help me.

rati shrivastava Jul 03, 2010

dear sir,
    i recived a message on 03-07-2010 on my mobile that your mobile no won 1000000 pounds from yahoo msn 2010 mobie draw, to claim your prize contact Dr. mark via email [[email protected]]
    so please enquery of my this lottery scheme
    and pls. contact me at my mobile no. [protected]
    and my Email [email protected]

mahendra.uma enterprises Jul 03, 2010

dear sir,
    i recived a message on 01-07-2010 on my mobile that your mobile no won 1000000 pounds from yahoo msn lottery held in london, to claim your prize contact Dr. louisvia Email:-([email protected])
    so please enquery of my this lottery scheme
    and pls. contact me at my mobile no. [protected]
    and my Email at [email protected]

THANKS A LOT OF YOU

• Jy
    Jyotsna Ranagnath Jun 07, 2010

hi all,
    i received an email of this sort
    Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incorporation
    Baley House, Har, Road Sutton,
    Greater London SM1 4te

Dear Lucky Winner,

Your MOBILE was drew from the world wide database as a result of the online promo draws held in UK and you have being awarded a prize of £1, 000, 000.00 pounds, in the Yahoo/Msn Lottery organization has been doing this promo for the past 3 decades and you are a lucky winner this year all you have to do is to fill this verification form and submit back.

We are once again happy with you that you have won the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Promotion.

These are your identification numbers:
    Batch number...Lwh 09445
    Lotto number...Lwh09446
    Winning number...Lwh09447

Before we can gives you instructions on further step of your claims, you are advice to fill the claims below and get back to me for further instructions.

FULL NAME:_________
    ZIP CODE:______
    COUNTRY: ______
    OCCUPATION: _____
    E-MAIL ADDRESS:_______

Your Winning and Batch number at the top of this mail:

Note. I request once you fill the form and is been submitted back you will be furnished the arrival date of a special delivery Diplomat as soon as possible, who will deliver the prize winning to you hence make sure you check you email as soon as possible.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Event Manager
    Yours Sincerely,
    Dr Micheal David
    Direct Line: +[protected]
    Mr. John Louis
    Lottery co-ordinator
    Fax : +[protected]

I replied to it giving my details...but den i got suspicious and checked in the net, i found this site...now i am aware that its a scam...but i dunno the consequenses...pls help me out...

• Vv
    V.Vickram May 31, 2010

YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INCORPORATION
    Baley House, Har, Road Sutton,
    Greater London SM1 4te

BATCH NUMBER: YM09102XN
    REFF NUMBER: YM35447XN
    WINNING NUMBER: YM09788

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON YOU 500, 000.00 POUNDS IN YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY
    FOR CLAIM SEND YOUR FULL NAMES, ADDRESS, AGE, SEX, COUNTRY, OCCUPATION, MARITAL STATUS
    TO EVENT MANAGER ON THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESS.

Dr. Mark Anderson.
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    TEL: +[protected]

Dear Lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

This is a Millennium Computer online lottery in which registered email addresses from all web hosts were selected by Yahoo/Msn Lottery in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS. Yahoo /Msn windows for promotional program aimed at encouraging
    internet users; therefore you do not require to purchase a lottery ticket to participate in this program. Your email address was randomly selected by electronic device and has won you 500, 000. 00 GBP

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

Our affiliated delivery company( GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES LTD)department in which your winnings cheque of Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{500, 000.00GBP}has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES LTD with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a copy of your winning verification form containing your winning details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.
    GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES LTD

DESPATCH OFFICER: Mr. Mike Owen

COMPANY EMAILS: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    +[protected] (PLEASE CALL FOR CONFIRMATION)

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES LTD are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds..

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

NAME:
    ADDRESS:
    PHONE NUMBER:
    DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER:
    AGE:
    SEX:
    SCAN COPY OF YOUR I.D PROOF

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.Do have a nice day.Your winning certificate is attached in this email.

NOTE:YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR PRIZE{PARCEL}

Best Regards,

Mrs Lisa (Events COORDINATOR)
    Dr. Mark Anderson( manager)

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.

GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES UK LIMITED

MALAYSIA.
    DATE: 13/05/2010

Attention: Sambo,

Congratulations!!!

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and your contact details are well noted together with your winning ticket numbers as provided by you.

Therefore, we are pleased to congratulate you once again for your winning prize of $350, 000.00 United States dollars which falls within the top category E of ''4'' as verified and confirmed by the Yahoo lottery promotion international Head office UK/Amsterdam.

However, you're expected to make choice by choosing any of the payment modalities to facilitate the payment / delivery of your funds to you as directed by the head quarters as shown below:

1.To come down to our office here in Malaysia for your payment.
    2. Through a bank Certified cheque.
    3. CONSIGNMENT BOX.
    4. Bank transfer

Kindly contact us back for immediate claim and payment / delivery of your funds to avoid delay. Meanwhile, be informed that the beneficiaries are responsible for their payment / delivery cost.

Looking forward for your urgent response to serve you better. I attach here with my advocacy certificate for your view.

ALLAH HAFIZ
    CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE!!!

Best regards

Barrister Omar Hussein Mohd

• Co
    coolSaket Apr 08, 2010

[email protected]

is it fake or not tellme . i receving msg from this email that you won 1000000 gbp

joyenappavoo Aug 15, 2009

receive winning sms on mobile 7815868, winning number 05, 11, 20, 22, 23, 08, what to do now, email me on [email protected] or call me on [protected] or [protected] thanks in advance.

• Ta
    Tanumoy Roy Aug 12, 2009

what the hell is going on through the e-mails .

• Ro
    -ROuGe- Aug 11, 2009

Claiming‏
    From: Areej .
    Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 2:00:58 PM

Dear Mr. Patrick Owens..
    I received a messege this morning saying ( Congrats, Your mobile No has won 750000 winning No 05, 11, 20, 22, 23, 08)
    and asking me to contact you. I am not sure If this is scam or not.
    Please contact my number or send me an email.

thank you..

See all the ways you can stay connected to friends and family

REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION‏
    From: Patrick Owens ([email protected])
    Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 2:08:31 AM

Dear Winner,

Thank you for writing us. Your mobile telephone number was selected from the world mobile directory and you are our choosen winner.

Please kindly verifiy your winning and mobile numbers which has to be verified. Your winning amount is Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling only.

Please kindly send us the following informations as requested below:

1. Name:
    8. Country of residence
    9. Telephone (Mobile)
    10. Fax number (if any)
    11. Email address:

On the receipt of these details we shall process your claim and inform you on the procedures of transfer to your local bank in your country.

Congratulations and good luck towards investing this money usefully.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Claims Manager.
    UK FREELOTTO LOTTERY INC.
    Sweepstakes International Program.
    © Copyright [protected]

RE: REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION‏
    From: Areej
    Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:35:20 AM
    To: [email protected]

You stupid ### !!! people are not ignorant as you may think!
    your e-mail address is mentioned in multiple scam complaint websites.. Get a ###ing real job you ###ing desperate piece of ###!
    What an ugly disgusting [censored]bag!
    How desperate loser you are! I feel so sorry for you for real!
    If you ###ing email me or send me sms or even think about it I swear on myself I will ###ing hunt you and take the ###ing rotten skin out of your ###ing ugly body just like a butcher!!! I promise! and believe me this is not going to be enough. I will put you on fire and slaughter you slightly till you feel the pain in your heart!

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

• Li
    lili May 29, 2009

i got this time of mail recently. . what i want to know is that .. did someoane got any money?

• Vi
    VINOD May 08, 2009

PLESE I GOT A EMAIL ABOUT WINNING A LOTTERY IT IS TRUE OR FLASE
    PLEASE EMAIL ME MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

• Ki
    kitten May 04, 2009

At ONEWORLD COURIERS SERVICE WORLDWIDE LTD, our goal and mission is to provide quality logistical solutions which exceed our expectations at a competitive price. Our aim of providing global excellence in transportation is provided by our staff members and worldwide suppliers who are here to serve your requirements through the next century.

Attached is a copy of your winning certificate you are to keep it saved until the delivery team get to your country.

ONEWORLD COURIERS SERVICE WORLDWIDE LTD is a global air cargo wholesaler and has an exclusive network of international agents ensuring complete logistical support for all international cargo requirements. In U.K, Oneworld Couriers Service is headquartered in Hareld Close Slough Berkshire SL1 3XT. United Kingdom, and has coast-to-coast representation to permit direct and economical flights or by other transportation means.

This E-mail sent to you is to inform you that the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the MSN LOTTERY PROMOTIONS has officially cleared you for payment.The original copy of your certificate together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through a registered lottery programmes ( MSN LOTTERY PROMOTIONS) will be couriered to you as soon as you meet with any of the option listed below, your winnings will be transferred to you immediately.

SHIPMENT AND BILLING
    The Lottery certified cheque and documents are packaged to be delivered under one way bill by the contracted Courier Company and are categorized as High priority & Express delivery under applicable laws and regulations.

This shipment cannot be delivered to PO boxes or postal codes but to Receiver's address. Transit times for delivery of parcels to customers are in working days and are subject to change depending on location of collection and delivery, weight and value. For lightweight shipment, you may be charged for its value as well as dimensional weight rather than its actual weight.

INSURANCE POLICY
    This delivery parcel for greater protection has also been insured in accordance with shipping regulations under unlimited liability. This comprehensive cash in transit insurance cover for your consignment has been arranged {for effective and fast customs clearance}.Delivery of parcel/Transfer of winnings commences {2-3 days} after payment covering delivery charges is made.

ITEM ORDER NUMBER
    Order number for Lottery prize parcel: {ORDER NUMBER:SH231282-UK } you will be asked to give your order number before signing for any document at the arrival of your parcel at your assigned destination. You are hereby advised to keep your order number confidentialas this company will not be liable for any uncertainty whatsoever bearing the misconduct on the path of the customer.

PRICE INDEX OF ITEMS
    Prices quoted indicate the OneWorld Express Services available from the UK to your destination country for the selected shipment type. The actual availability of services is determined by destination area code or city name, and subject to commodity and valuerestrictions for dutiable shipments. Whosoever must present the delivery officer identification card regarding to the above names mention. There after you will be given a tracking number to monitor your good on line.You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, find below options open to you; you are required to select the more convenient. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

ii) SECOND CLASS DELIVERY
    Handling & Delivery Cost... 240.00
    Total Cost...595.00 GBP
    Length of Days...Three Days

OPTION TWO The said amount i.e £500, 000.00(Five hundred thousand Pounds) will be transfed to your bank account via swift bank transfer. Condition: The cost of COT (commission of transfer) being charged by our transferring bank, which is 0.3% of £500, 000.00 which is One Thousand Five Hundred United Kingdom Pounds (i.e 1, 500.00 GBP ) of the cash being transferred will be paid by you before the transfer can be effected. Please note that the charges are best substantial because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or package breakage of your high priority document. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.

This is to inform that Msn/Yahoo Lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to beneficiaries informing close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties about their award prizes. As a result of this, this close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties try to claim the prize on behalf of the real recipients. Msn/Yahoo Lottery has lost millions of dollars to this fraudulent people, and have reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered, will result to the office cancellaton of the pize payout, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the informer to the double claimer about the prize award. So you are hereby advised once more to keep your all informations strictly confidential until your claim has been fully remitted to you accordingly.

The International money transfer company, Western Union Money Transfer have been choosen as method of payments for customers, you are to make payment through any regional office close to you.. This payment method was adopted to ameliorate and speed up the process of payment and delivery because of its wide network of operation. Important Note: That your courier charges cannot be deducted from your Winnings due to Article 1186 section 45 subsection 2.3 of Constitution of the United Kingdom as relates to Financial and freight matters, which are duly codified in the United Kingdom law. Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above.

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery. Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address.

Fax: +[protected]

• Be
    Belinda Apr 20, 2009

Please clarify if this lottery scheme is true or false

jonam1989 Apr 18, 2009

i am still getting the mails from international lottery
    there person calls me and says me to trensfer the 22700 INR in thae account of mr. bharat singh
    But when i asked him to send his contact no he said me no

how can i believe on this type of peoples
    Manoj

• Pi
    pintoo Apr 10, 2009

my lottery ammount not send. and deposite Rs. 30058.00 and not send my ammount.

• Sh
    shan Apr 04, 2009

Good day for you

Frankly speaking, I’m still not sure if this drama is real or fake!! As I heard a lot of stories from many people had the same story and they get cheated at the end.

mywin no;-05, 11, 20, 22, 23, 08
    mobile no;-[protected]
    [email protected]

If this is true from your side I need a guarantee from yourself or from your firm that will assure I will not lose my money.

• Ai
    airol08 Mar 31, 2009

hi,

oh my gosh this is insane im a lotto winner too.
    All i can say is action speaks louder than words.

is there a true winner now?
    is there anyone who already claimed the prize?
    i don't think so...

kristoffer here waiting for miracles
    PHILIPPINES

• Ke
    kenneth clack Feb 23, 2009

I'm trying to find out if i'm a winner on the msn lottery promotions.
    my name is kenneth clack. I had an e-mail stating i won the lottery 500.000.00 pounds
    winning #ym805882

Dear Sir,

I received a mail from Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation
    post BOX 1010, Liverpool
    L70 1NL, UNITED KINGDOM.
    that I have won a prize of Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£460, 000.00) organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.

I also confirmed them the details they asked to provide and got a confirmaton mail that I have to pay 420 Great Britain pounds as Courier charges for express delivery of the parcel containing the winning cheque.

I request you to please confirm me that it is true.
    Kindly help me out so as to know the correct details.
    Expecting your early response from your end.
    Rajeev chaudhary
    ph-[protected]

• Is
    ishu gupta Dec 12, 2008

sir,
    i ve got dis mail. as i ve read similar mails on ur complaint board. i jus wanted 2 ask is dis fake or wat?

reply soon

my mail
    This is to inform you that your email address was attached to ticket
    number [protected] serial number 5368/02.Consequently won you
    £500, 000.00 in cash from our european payment center in the 2nd end of
    year research category.

Your email was picked;contact the underlisted for claims
    procedure:HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, Contact United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary Agent.

Person:Sir.James Robotson

Email: [email protected]
    TEL: TEL:+[protected]
    TEL:+[protected]

1.Name:2.Address:3.MaritalStatus:4.Occupation:5.Age:6.Sex:7.Nationality:8.Country
    Of Residence:9:Cell Number:(CountryCode) - (Cell Phone
    Number):10.FaxNumber:11.DrawNumberabove:12.PaymentMethod(Cheque/Draft)13.Alternative
    Email Address:

Fill in the details above to your claims agent for verification and be
    aware that this promo was supervised by Terrence P.Pesta.This lottery was
    sponsored by thunderball and some other conglomerate.

Yours Truly,

Carol. M. Ronin (Online Promo co-ordinator

ankit Nov 30, 2008

hi,
    I have received an email from yahoo/msn lottery inc & windows live online, in which I am said that I am winner of 860, 000 pound sterling. I simply want to verify this sender.

I am amazed by finding this big number of similar complaints and still nothing has been done against it. I wonder if it is true.
    plz help

rajesh Nov 20, 2008

INTERNATIONAL CARGO COURIER SERVICE!
    24 hrs 7 days week.
    57 Euston Grove, Ringwood
    Hampshire BH24Ifb
    London, United Kingdom
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Esteem Customer Rajesh r,

Greetings to you, from Intercargo Courier Service,
    We are proud to inform you that, we are in possession of a certified parcel, with identification number {CPEL/OWN/9877}, which is to be delivered to you, as instructed by our affiliate(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Lottery Board).

The Intercargo Courier management has recommend that Payment for the insurance and delivery charges should be made to our domestic account in india. (STATE BANK OF INDIA)
    You are advice by this office to make payment in cash to enable our account department confirms your payment immediately
    Your total payment is 380pounds equivalent to (20, 200.00 INR) For cost of delivery. you will receive you parcel within 120hours(3Days) in your location

Account Name:BHARAT SINGH
    Account Number:[protected]
    Bank Name:STATE BANK OF INDIA
    PAN NUMBER:BVGPS7216A
    GURGAON, INDIA
    Pay in India rupees to any of this bank branch close to you in cash.

Our account department will convert the money into pounds before your payment will be confrim.

After payment you are required to send the payment informations and a scan copy of your payment receipt vai email to this office.

Immediately our account department confirms your payment, your parcel will be insured and approve for dispatch.

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service. Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr.James Mark
    Dispatch Officer{I C C S}.===========================
    This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may containprivileged information .
    If you are not the addressee you must notcopy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
    =========================================================

(C) [protected] Intercargo Courier Service Limited.

Yahoo/Msn Lottery
    Incoperation
    Baley House, Har Road
    Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te
    United Kingdom.

Dear Lucky winner Rajesh R, This office has earlier informed you that your parcel has ben sent to the INTERNATIONAL CARGO COURIER SERVICE and not ELITE COURIER they are not with you parcel.

More so our management will use this medium to inform you that you should send every information you received from the ELITE COURIER COMPANY to enable our legal department take neseccery action against the in the court of law for try to decive you that they are in possession of you parcel which is false.

You are to follow every instruction given to you by the INTERNATIONAL CARGO COURIER COMPANY to enable them deliver your CARGO COURIER COMPANY to enable them deliver your parcel to your location INDIA

Mr:Van Duke
    (Events Manager)
    Payment and Release Order Dept.

and also another mail also but the asame details
    and i got the mail from, elite courier service

what can do for that are i want to paid conformed or this like a fourgery
    please inform that details and how to take the another steps help me

or
    call me [protected]
    i am from india

are mail me

RAJKUMAR . P Nov 12, 2008

Please read This Message,
    Dear Sir/Medams/My Dear Friends(FAKE And FROD, MOSAM, DHAGAA, KUTRA, Please Don't BELIEVE this Lottery It's a FROD, FROD, FROD...FROD.. FROD... FROD... FROD... FROD ..FROD ..FROD.. FROD All Are Documents Is There in My .Please Don't Believe)

My Name is RAJKUMAR,
    Last One Week (28-Oct-2008) I received One Mail (Yahoo / MSN Lottery Inc & Windows Live)
    this is Lottery . I believe this Lottery. I am a Poor Family. I am Complete My Propositional Course[B.Tech (E.C.E) ], recently Am Love Married, search For Job, So many problems Is There In My family...In this TIME I received Lottery... I Paid the Money Also (12, 000/-)..Debit By Friend,
    Last Minuit Courier Boy Is Coming, he is stay In Bombay Please paid the Costam charge (33, 000/-) after That u take the Lottery Check ( Courier boy Is Talk to My Mobile)

Batch number...YM 09102XN
    Reff number...YM35447XN
    Winning number...YM09788
    All are Documents I Submit REAL YAHOO COMPANY and Meedia

mahmoud musslih Nov 11, 2008

CONSIGNMENT REGISTRATION NO:SH231282-UK

Dear MAHMOUD JALAL

At AIRMAIL COURIERS SERVICE WORLDWIDE LTD, our goal and mission is to provide quality logistical solutions which exceed our expectations at a competitive price. Our aim of providing global excellence in transportation is provided by our staff members and worldwide suppliers who are here to serve your requirements through the next century.

AIRMAIL COURIERS SERVICE WORLDWIDE LTD is a global air cargo wholesaler and has an exclusive network of international agents ensuring complete logistical support for all international cargo requirements. In U.K, Airmail Couriers Service is headquartered in Hareld Close Slough Berkshire SL1 3XT. United Kingdom, and has coast-to-coast representation to permit direct and economical flights or by other transportation means.

This E-mail sent to you is to inform you that the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the MSN LOTTERY PROMOTIONS has officially cleared you for payment.The original copy of your certificate together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the moneywas obtained legally through a registered lottery programmes( MSN LOTTERY PROMOTIONS) will be couriered to you as soon as you meet with any of the option listed below, your winnings will be transferred to you immediately.

PRICE INDEX OF ITEMS
    Prices quoted indicate the Air Express Services available from the UK to your destination country for the selected shipment type. The actual availability of services is determined by destination area code or city name, and subject to commodity and valuerestrictions for dutiable shipments. Whosoever must present the delivery officer identification card regarding to the above names mention. There after you will be given a tracking number to monitor your good on line.You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, find below options open to you; you are required to select the more convenient. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

OPTION TWO
    (ii) SECOND CLASS DELIVERY
    Handling & Delivery Cost... 140.00
    Total Cost...495.00 GBP
    Length of Days...Three Days

The International money transfer company, Western Union Money Transfer have been choosen as method of payments for customers, you are to make payment through any regional office close to you. This payment method was adopted to ameliorate and speed up the process of payment and delivery because of its wide network of operation. Important Note: That your courier charges cannot be deducted from your Winnings due to Article 1186 section 45 subsection 2.3 of Constitution of the United Kingdom as relates to Financial and freight matters, which are duly codified in the United Kingdom law. Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above.

Mr Sasha Bryant
    (DISPATCH OFFICER)
    AIRMAIL COURIER EXPRESS PLC.

This e-mail (including any file attachment) contains confidential information and/or may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the named addressees and any unauthorized dissemination or use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you should not transmit, copy, print, disclose or otherwise make use of and/or place any reliance on this e-mail and its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, you should immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

AIRMAIL COURIER SERVICE Worldwide LTD

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 05:24:29 -0800
    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: winner

Dear Mahmoud Jalal,

With reference to your email to Brown Wing Courier which they forwarded to me. I wish to assure you that you are dealing with the right person and a reputable firms.

However I am offering to assisting you personally by bring out my time to serve you. Hence transfer the GBP550.00 to my name Patrick Owens and I will make the payment for you.

mahmoud musslih Nov 11, 2008

Handling & Delivery Cost... 140.00
    Total Cost...495.00 GBP

Mr Sasha Bryant
    (DISPATCH OFFICER)
    AIRMAIL COURIER EXPRESS PLC.

AIRMAIL COURIER SERVICE Worldwide LTD

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 05:24:29 -0800
    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: winner

>> Dear Sir,
    >> Good Day!!!
    >> i have no problem of sending the mentioned amount of money, and i
    >> trust you and your respective company .
    >> But i just want to ask you if i can get my ATM card by hand as i
    >> have a business trip to UK within the next two weeks.
    >> i will be so thankful if you provide me in your mobile number and
    >> the exact company address in addition of the company number .
    >> Also i have no web site to your company; please i just want to know
    >> the address in order to check my name in the winners list. Also i
    >> have no clue about the automated tracking system.
    >> i need a full information in order to finalize this issue as soon as
    >> To: [email protected]
    >> Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 7:11 AM
    >> Hello Mahmoud Jalal,
    >> I wish to advise you that the payment of £550 is imperative before
    >> your Bank ATM card can be sent to you.
    >> This amount CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED from the prize money as it is already
    >> insured by Old mutual Insurance company please refer to the Insurance
    >> certificate which I sent to you earlier. This is clearly stated there.
    >> Hence you are required to pay the an amount of £550 being the cost
    of
    >> delivery of your Bank ATM Card.
    >> However you are excepted to use all details provided for you in the
    >> first mail and furnish us with the transfer information after sending
    >> the money.
    >> This is certainly not a joke if you think so, you can be able to
    >> monitor the delivery of your card with our automated tracking system
    >> through our website
    >> Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
    >> Yours Faithfully,
    >>> THE FOLLOWING.
    >>> NAME OF SENDER...
    >>> ADDRESS OF SENDER...
    >>> AMOUNT SENT...
    >>> MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (M.T.C.N)...
    >>> Waiting to hear from you with the details of the payment/transfer
    and
    >>> thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
    >>> Yours Sincerely,
    >>> Joe Adams.
    >>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
    >>> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
    >>> __________________________________________________
    >>> Do You Yahoo!?
    >>> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
    >>> http://mail.yahoo.com
    >> ----------------------------------------------------------------
    >> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
    >> __________________________________________________
    >> Do You Yahoo!?
    >> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
    >> http://mail.yahoo.com
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------
    > This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

1 Image | View Slideshow | Download Selected

scan0001.jpg
    (2426KB)

From: mahmoud musslih <[email protected]>
    Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2008 9:47:32 AM
    Subject: winner

you can see down that i have another email that i win from lottary

How can I assure this is not a game??? With all my fully respect to you and your company.

>> Dear Sir,
    >> Good Day!!!
    >> i have no problem of sending the mentioned amount of money, and i
    >> trust you and your respective company .
    >> But i just want to ask you if i can get my ATM card by hand as i
    >> have a business trip to UK within the next two weeks.
    >> i will be so thankful if you provide me in your mobile number and
    >> the exact company address in addition of the company number .
    >> Also i have no web site to your company; please i just want to know
    >> the address in order to check my name in the winners list. Also i
    >> have no clue about the automated tracking system.
    >> i need a full information in order to finalize this issue as soon as
    >> To: [email protected]
    >> Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 7:11 AM
    >> Hello Mahmoud Jalal,
    >> I wish to advise you that the payment of £550 is imperative before
    >> your Bank ATM card can be sent to you.
    >> This amount CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED from the prize money as it is already
    >> insured by Old mutual Insurance company please refer to the Insurance
    >> certificate which I sent to you earlier. This is clearly stated there.
    >> Hence you are required to pay the an amount of £550 being the cost
    of
    >> delivery of your Bank ATM Card.
    >> However you are excepted to use all details provided for you in the
    >> first mail and furnish us with the transfer information after sending
    >> the money.
    >> This is certainly not a joke if you think so, you can be able to
    >> monitor the delivery of your card with our automated tracking system
    >> through our website
    >> Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
    >> Yours Faithfully,
    >>> THE FOLLOWING.
    >>> NAME OF SENDER...
    >>> ADDRESS OF SENDER...
    >>> AMOUNT SENT...
    >>> MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (M.T.C.N)...
    >>> Waiting to hear from you with the details of the payment/transfer
    and
    >>> thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
    >>> Yours Sincerely,
    >>> Joe Adams.
    >>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
    >>> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
    >>> __________________________________________________
    >>> Do You Yahoo!?
    >>> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
    >>> http://mail.yahoo.com
    >> ----------------------------------------------------------------
    >> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
    >> __________________________________________________
    >> Do You Yahoo!?
    >> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
    >> http://mail.yahoo.com
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------
    > This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

1 Image | View Slideshow | Download Selected

scan0001.jpg
    (2426KB)

BigSnapSearch.com - 24 prizes a day, every day. Search now

• Js
    jshreedharNaik Oct 24, 2008

dear sir/madam i got like this massage ...is it true or not

Dear Lucky winner "SHREEDHAR J NAIK " Accept our sincere apology, for the light delay in responding to your mail, it was an outcome of the processing of your winning documents.
    We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected on the month of OCTOBER .The Msn/Yahoo Windows Live in conjunction with the Microsoft Windows felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users and subscribers of the Msn/Yahoo Internet Windows.
    Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Msn/Yahoo Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque valued: 460, 000.00 (Four Hundred and Sixty thousand, Great Britain Pounds Sterling), has been issued in your name by the Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation board, and also a certificate of prize claim will be sent along side your winning cheque. You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery department (STEWART PARK COURIER EXPRESS) in which your winnings cheque has been sent to for delivery to your residence. Do contact the STEWART PARK Courier Express company with the below contact information for further instructions on how to send your winning consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a copy of your personal details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.

CONTACT STEWART PARK COURIER EXPRESS
    CONTACT DISPATCH OFFICER: Mr.Brown RichyCONTACT COMPANY EMAIL: [email protected]
    The Msn/Yahoo lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, his/her friends might try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Msn/Yahoo lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the canceling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.
    Note:This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fee. Services rendered by the Courier Company are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

randhir singh rathore Aug 26, 2008

i have received a winning e mail from yahoo i want to know how true it is or if it is fake then why such mail are send to us, kindly provide the reason on priority

regards

randhir

• Ve
    Venkata Ramana.K Aug 25, 2008

Hai,
    I Venkata Ramana.K
    I get the mails of atleast 10-15 mails from msn lottery message is i am the winner of lottery. i did not accept this, because i get so many mail form this &that company I too got the same feeling that, is microsoft involved in all this?

• Ka
    karan Aug 22, 2008

even i got mail from yahoo live and windows programmes .

• De
    deependra kumar Jul 17, 2008

i also got the same type of mail and i think, this all is totaly fake but i don, t understand how they uses the name of microsoft, is microsoft involved in all this?

• Ar
    arunkumar.k Jul 14, 2008

hello,
    this is arunkumar. i get the mail from msn lottery message is i am the winner of lottery. i did not accept this, because i get so many mail form this &that company .p/s check and reply me.
    batch no:ym09102zxn
    reff no:ym3544vxn
    winning no:ym09788
    claim officer name:mr.clever colins phone no:[protected]

thankyou

Baley House, Har Road
    Sutton, Greater London
    SM1 4te
    United Kingdom

Yahoo/Msn and Windows Live Emerged you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the ongoing Yahoo/Msn and Windows Live Lottery Draw for the year, 2008. All 10 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50, 000, 000 international emails each from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, consequently,
    you have been approved for a total pay out of 500, 000.00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ).

YAHOO&MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only select Ten people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the lucky winners. Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our British representative office in United Kingdom, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of 500, 000.00 GBP will be released to you from this regional branch office in UK.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
    These are your identification numbers
    Batch number...
    Reff number...
    Winning number...

Yahoo!`s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:

Fiduciary Agent:Mr.maxwell william
    Phone: +[protected]
    Email:[email protected]

You are therefore advised to send the following information to the EVENTS AGENT to

facilitate them and process the COURIER of your money.

1. Full name
    8. Occupation
    9. Age
    10.Next Of Kin
    11.Zip Code

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the Yahoo Msn Lottery Board.

I have received the above mail and correspondingly i replied. They asked me to select a option out of three that how i wish to receive my parcel and also they asked my passport and driving license scan copy. I sent the passport and driving license copy. Is it true? Am I in any trap?