Yahoo!email

H

I am constantly being spammed and sent disgusting emails. I have tried unsubscribing over and over again and it won't stop. Worst offenders are:

Sidet Presearch
4924 Balboa Blvd #482, Encino, CA 91316 - [protected]@helpfory.com Unsubscribe requests go to Ultralwor.net and say unsubscribe has been accepted, but they don't stop.

Also getting spammed by - [protected]@assistgray.com

Is there any way you can make them stop? They send me 100's of erection, Russian girls, sexy Ukrainian brides and all other sorts of vile disgusting emails.

Can you please make them stop? I don't want to have to change my email.

Heidi Huettinger
[protected]@ymail.com
[protected]

• Ka
    Karen Schloer Mar 16, 2018

Me too. Hundreds. did you get an answer. Not sure how to block

• Th
    Thomas Lefler May 23, 2018

@Karen Schloer the block doesn't work, at least yahoo's doesn't.

• Jc
    Jc Sanabria Mar 28, 2018

I am constantly being spammed by helpfory.com. Is there anyway this can be stopped? Unsubscribe requests go to Ultralwor.net and [email protected], unsubscribe is ignored. Help!!!

• Cm
    C.M Padget Mar 30, 2018

Report to [email protected]

It is the government email address to report SPAM. If enough people report it they will investigate it and put a stop to it.

• Cm
    C.M Padget Apr 03, 2018

Go to settings on the right-hand side of the screen.
    After hitting it choose "more settings".
    On the left-hand side choose "security and privacy". Once you choose that option the page should have an option to block the email address.
    To block an addresss hit "add" and enter the email address.

• Ka
    kakay Apr 11, 2018

@C.M Padget I have done that numerous times to block emails from [email protected] and it doesn't work. They just keep on coming.

• Th
    Thomas Lefler May 05, 2018

@C.M Padget I've done all of that, doesn't work.

• Mi
    mike2108 May 09, 2018

I use Yahoo mail and get spam regularly. The big problem is that even though a sender's address is BLOCKED in the Yahoo options, I'm still receiving spam emails from them. [email protected] is in my list of BLOCKED but that doesn't seem to be working.

• Pi
    Pissed off at yahoo May 12, 2018

First of all it can't be blocked. It's an invalid email address. Second of all I have complained to yahoo about helpfory.com and they won't do anything about them. I believe yahoo is generating those emails and most of the vulgar $ex spam. I've also reported to [email protected] and havent heard anything back from them in almost a yr. As far as I'm concerned I'm done with yahoo and using my Gmail instead.

• Ro
    Ronald H Hoffman May 17, 2018

Unable to block [email protected] Anybody found any way to stop???

• Di
    Diane Jones1 May 23, 2018

any advice on stopping spam from esources always in my yahoo box!

• Sc
    scott78a Jun 15, 2018

Just got an email from them about my upcoming email account suspension;-) I was going to reply with an "F you!" but thought better and found this thread. Do not ever reply to them, doing so just lets them know your account is active and that's when they start spamming you.
    At least the email is in my spam folder and I surmise any further ones will hit it as well.

Jordan Lund Jun 15, 2018

scott78a Replying to them also confirms to Yahoo that they are someone you are in correspondence with and so they are more likely to deliver to your inbox. That's why they always do the "if you don't want these emails, forward it to..." It's to get Yahoo to whitelist their address.

@Yahoo - if anyone is reading this... I really need the ability to delete emails based on a rule. This is something you can do in Outlook. "Email is from x, delete it." Don't move it to a folder, don't mark it as spam, just delete it.

@Yahoo - It would also be great if I could filter or block email based on IP address. The latest helpfory email came from 192.95.50.175 in Barcelona, Venezuela. There's no reason for anyone in Venezuela to send me email.

If I could set up a filter for:

And dump those emails too, that would be great!

This can be done in a Linux tool called iptables, I've successfully used it on my servers. I'm not sure why you guys don't do something similar. Russia - blocked. China - blocked. Italy - blocked. And so on.

• Pw
    Pwebb Jun 26, 2018

Helpfory.com reads yahoo mail...I received an email saying my Yahoo account was going to be deactivated in 1 hour from opening the email if I don't reply to them.

• Wo
    wooleyden Oct 20, 2018

I believed one or more person who work for Yahoo intrude into my email and phone
    This person many years ago told victim to send him money. But recently may be 1- 2 half years before
    become work for yahoo. I can tell his name last name so you can check put that he was really work for Yahoo recently He is able to see information on my phone, text messages He is able to hear the conversation on my phone

Please response my complaint