Xoom.comxoom is a scam

J

I tried to send money to Mexico for three days all my transactions where canceled immediately just to find out the next day that my bank account was charged for them anyway .I had to called them to ask for my money back, I hope to get it, don't use this service is a waste of time .

xoom is a scam
xoom is a scam

• Xo
    Xoom Customer Service Dec 19, 2011

Hello,

I am sorry if there has been some confusion. I will have some one contact you as soon as possible to make certain your fulfillment has been taken care of.

Matthew N
    Xoom Customer Service

• Ca
    caroline sembrano Dec 14, 2011

please send me my refund from direct tv in subscribing the manny/marques fight i have been told that i get back by mail if you are a first time custumer with xoom.com I don't want to post my name and address on this page for my privacy.I send my remittance last october 24, 2011 my confirmition no. X061826926686325 i believed all my information is in your file. I look forward your soon reply. be honest and be nice and kind to your custumer.GOD BLESS THIS COMPONY.