Wyzant.comterrible tutors

J

I am very disappointed with www.wyzant.com. First tutor was terrible and I really did not like him. Every time he ended the session after 20 min and said that was all he wanted to tell. Then I decided to find another one. But that person was very dishonest and did not know anything! All my second tutor did was telling me things that I already knew. When I asked him more difficult questions he suggested me to google the answers! What kind of tutor is that? Terrible! This place is just a waste of money.