Wyzant — deactivated my account
wyzAnt, for no reason deactivated my account, of course when I called I was told it would take up to 48 hours to get a reply. This company doesn't have a process for handling complaints, nor do they want too. If you use them to find a tutor the cost will be greater because the tutor has to pay wyzAnt almost half of the income. If you are a tutor don't use wyzAnt because they will charge you a huge fee that you have to pass on to the student, plus they don't have that many leads, I tutor math and science and only had two leads in two years (out of my 50 students). As soon as I got my first student from wyzAnt, wyzAnt deactivated my account.
More Wyzant Complaints & Reviews
- Wyzant.com - They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
- Wyzant.com - A complete and utter waste of time
- Wyzant.com - They deactivated my account... won't tell me why
- Wyzant.com - Stay away from these rip off site
- Wyzant.com - Stay away from this website
- Wyzant.com - Arbitrary review board removes you from tutor list with no good reason.
- Wyzant.com - No Real Job Here
- Wyzant.com - Would not recommend to anyone
- Wyzant - Questionable termination as a tutor and withholding my information
- Wyzant.com - Abusive clause and potentially discriminatory practices