Menu

complaints

MySuperGeek Complaints Summary

10 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With MySuperGeek's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by MySuperGeek and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Claimed
MySuperGeek has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MySuperGeek. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

MySuperGeek complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest MySuperGeek complaints

L
7:31 am EDT
MySuperGeek has left an official reply on this complaint.

MySuperGeek Highly Recommended: MySuperGeek Delivers Quality Writing, Fast Turnaround at Reasonable Rates!

. Found MySuperGeek on Google and decided to give them a chance. Was pleasantly surprised with the quality of work. Even with my poor instructions, the writer was able to understand what I wanted and delivered a great piece. Plus, the turnaround time was much faster than I expected. Will definitely be using MySuperGeek again in the future for all my writing needs. Highly recommend them to anyone in need of a reliable writing service. Their prices are very reasonable as well, which is a huge plus. Thanks MySuperGeek for saving me time and money!

K
6:56 am EDT
MySuperGeek has left an official reply on this complaint.

MySuperGeek Disappointing Experience with MySuperGeek: Poor Quality and Lackluster Customer Service

I gotta say, I'm not too happy with MySuperGeek. I gave them my paper to work on, but it just didn't cut it. I tried to get a new geek assigned to my project, but no luck there. And don't even get me started on customer support. I've sent two emails, and haven't heard back yet. It's really frustrating.

I mean, I just want my money back at this point. It's not like I'm asking for the world here. I paid for a service, and I didn't get what I paid for. That's not too much to ask, is it?

I was expecting a lot more from MySuperGeek, and unfortunately, I was let down. Hopefully they can make things right and get me my refund. But at this point, I'm not holding my breath.

H
6:43 am EDT

MySuperGeek Payment Processing Needs Improvement: MySuperGeek Review

I recently had an experience with MySuperGeek and it wasn't exactly smooth sailing. I decided to use their services after a friend recommended them to me.

However, when I tried to make my payment, I encountered some trouble. My bank kept declining the transaction due to a fraud warning. It was quite frustrating, and I couldn't help but wonder why MySuperGeek wasn't able to clear themselves properly as not being fraudulent.

Despite that issue, I went ahead with the transaction and eventually, my payment went through. However, the experience left me feeling uneasy and unsure if I wanted to use their services again in the future.

Overall, I think the company should work on improving their payment processing in order to avoid such an inconvenience for their customers. It's important to make transactions as smooth and hassle-free as possible, and MySuperGeek has some work to do in that aspect.

Is MySuperGeek legit?

Our verdict: MySuperGeek has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores MySuperGeek's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of MySuperGeek can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

MySuperGeek earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: MySuperGeek achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for MySuperGeek. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

MySuperGeek resolved 100% of 10 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

MySuperGeek has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Mysupergeek.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows MySuperGeek website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for MySuperGeek have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up MySuperGeek and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Mysupergeek.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from MySuperGeek.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• MySuperGeek protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The registrar associated with MySuperGeek has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

MySuperGeek MySuperGeek Review: Efficient Service but Confusing Payment Options

done though because I am way behind on my classwork. MySuperGeek seemed like a good choice based on the website design and ratings. They also had good customer service when I called to ask about payment options. The person on the phone was very patient with my questions even though I was kinda confused about the whole thing. They told me they only accept credit cards and PayPal but they could also send an invoice through email which was helpful since I don't have a credit card.

I sent in my paper details and received an email confirming that they received it. The email was a little confusing but I figured I would just wait and see what happens. Two days later I checked my email and saw that my paper was done! I was so excited I almost forgot to check it for plagiarism which was something I was really worried about. But luckily they used some kind of software that checks for plagiarism which gave me peace of mind.

I skimmed through the paper and it seemed like a decent job. I'm not sure if it was worth the price but I guess that's what happens when you're desperate. Overall, I had a pretty good experience with MySuperGeek. The payment options were confusing but customer service was helpful and the paper was done on time.

G
MySuperGeek has left an official reply on this complaint.

MySuperGeek Unreliable and Unhelpful: A Review of mysupergeek.com for Assignment Help

mysupergeek.com is not a great website for getting help with your assignments. I had a really bad experience with them recently. I paid for an assignment and when I got it back, all of the answers were wrong. I couldn't believe it! I asked if I could get a refund or credit for another assignment and they refused. I was so disappointed.

Then, when I asked them to revise the assignment, they only did it after the due date had already passed. It was totally useless for me because I couldn't turn it in for credit anymore.

Overall, I would not recommend mysupergreek.com for anyone who needs help with their assignments. They're unreliable and won't help you if something goes wrong.

B

MySuperGeek Disappointing Customer Support: MySuperGeek's Lack of Response

so frustrating! I tried to reach out to the customer support, but it's been days and still no response. MySuperGeek really let me down.

G

MySuperGeek MySuperGeek: The Solution to Your Writing Needs

I had a really tough time finding the right writer for my needs before I discovered MySuperGeek. I mean, who wants to sift through a bunch of different profiles and bidding chats just to find someone who might be a good fit? Ain't nobody got time for that!

But with MySuperGeek, the process was much easier. They have a team of writers who are all experts in their respective fields, so you don't have to worry about finding the right person. Plus, you don't have to deal with any pesky profile pictures that might be misleading.

I recently used MySuperGeek to help me with a research paper, and I was thoroughly impressed. The writer assigned to me was knowledgeable and professional, and they really took the time to understand what I was looking for in terms of content and style. Plus, their level of communication was top-notch - I never felt like I was in the dark about anything.

Overall, I highly recommend MySuperGeek for anyone who is in need of high-quality writing services. The process is simple, the writers are top-notch, and the results are just what you're looking for. So don't waste your time with those other sites - stick with MySuperGeek and you won't be disappointed!

MySuperGeek MySuperGeek Review: Hit or Miss Quality Needs Improvement

Okay, so here's the deal with MySuperGeek. I gotta be straight up with you, some of the work I've been getting back from them has not been too great. Like, I'm talking some low marks here. I mean, I barely passed one of the assignments they did for me.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's not all bad. The simple research writing assignments are usually of decent quality. But when it comes to more complex tasks, it's like the Geeks they have working on them just can't hack it.

Honestly, it's a bit disappointing. I was really hoping that this service would be the answer to my academic struggles. But so far, it's been a bit hit or miss. Maybe they just need to step up their game a bit and get some more qualified Geeks on board. All I know is that I can't afford to be getting these kinds of marks if I want to succeed in my studies.

L
MySuperGeek has left an official reply on this complaint.

MySuperGeek Mixed Experience with MySuperGeek: Frustrations with Writer Instructions and Waiting on Geek Support

I've had a little bit of a mixed experience with MySuperGeek. I've had two orders where the writers didn't seem to follow the instructions I provided, which was frustrating. But right now, I'm waiting on a third order and a geek (as they call them) said they'd help me with it a few days ago. I'm still waiting to hear back from them, though, which is a bit annoying. I hope they'll get back to me soon.

MySuperGeek MySuperGeek Review: Affordable Prices and Quality Service

So, I went with MySuperGeek instead. I was a bit skeptical at first because their prices were lower than most of the other bidders, but I figured I’d give them a chance. I’m so glad I did!

Their website was easy to navigate, and I was able to submit my request quickly. Within hours, I had multiple offers to choose from. I appreciated that each offer included a detailed description of their services, so I knew exactly what I was getting.

I ended up hiring a MySuperGeek specialist for a computer issue that had been plaguing me for weeks. He was friendly and knowledgeable, and he had my computer up and running in no time. Plus, he didn’t charge me an arm and a leg like some of the other bidders had proposed.

All in all, I was very happy with MySuperGeek and would definitely use them again. They provided me with great service at a fair price, and I would recommend them to anyone in need of IT support.

Read full review of MySuperGeek and 11 comments

11 comments
Nathaniel Stone
Los Angeles, US
Dec 11, 2023 1:28 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Reliable and Quick! MySuperGeek is my go-to for last-minute help. The turnaround time is impressive, and the tutors are experts in their fields. The service has become an essential part of my academic journey. Five stars!

Richard Wilsonn
Saint Louis, US
Dec 09, 2023 8:15 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MySuperGeek provides exceptional support for all subjects. The tutors are patient, knowledgeable, and make learning enjoyable. The interactive sessions are a bonus. I've seen a significant improvement in my grades since using this service.

Daisha Streeter
Nov 26, 2023 1:36 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All my assignments were not only delivered on time but also genuine in their content. The writers here are truly exceptional and easy to collaborate with.

I have even gone ahead and recommended that website to several of my friends.

Drew18
California, US
Nov 19, 2023 7:48 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Colton did an amazing job completing the assignment as needed. He completed the assignment earlier than expected and did a great job with analyzing the article in question. He was professional and made sure to outline the details of the article within the essay.

Richard Denverson
Nov 19, 2023 2:24 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wrote a good paper but not as specific to the directions as I'd have hoped. The payment deposit from the card transaction is not user friendly and my question to online help only gave me instructions on how to receive a refund.

Nov 13, 2023 12:17 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The service is very reliable and of high quality. I have made a total of eight orders and intend on using the company's service until I am done with college. I highly recommend their service to anyone.

M
M
miyakubewa
San Jose, US
Nov 13, 2023 7:29 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered an essay from MySuperGeek writing service for the first time last week. The paper was nicely done. The writer did an amazing job in working on my order and the support team was very helpful and responded to all my queries.

Nov 03, 2023 11:19 am EDT

Good!

jayson_rose
San Francisco, US
Oct 23, 2023 5:53 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent and amazing! My last experience was great. Easy process. Their professionalism are commendable. Love it!

jayson_rose
San Francisco, US
Oct 11, 2023 8:06 am EDT

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

MySuperGeek contacts