Wyzant.comThey deactivated my account... won't tell me why

D

They deactivated my account... won't tell me why. I stored my pw and mentioned a recent compromise to my PC. Still nothing from Wyzant. They are now withholding my pay! I work in Special Ed so Wyzant should not be allowed to view correspondence. I am contacting an attorney about my pay and this principle.

• Wy
    WyzAnt Mar 22, 2012

My name is Daniel and I am a WyzAnt employee. I am very sorry to hear of the complications with your account and any inconvenience this has caused. We will be happy to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and process any outstanding payments you have. Please call our customer service team at [protected] or email [email protected] and we will do whatever is necessary to resolve this issue. Again, our sincerest apologies and please contact us directly at your convenience.

• 20
    2010shawn Sep 04, 2012

Hi DEne, I read your review about Wyzant. I had the same problem with them and a local tutoring company as well. That's why I created my own tutoring website, TextbookTactics.com. We do not charge a commission to host tutor profiles, we charge a low monthly rate of $19.99 and you can receive up to three months free when you sign up. We provide a lot of free, helpful videos to students which provides our tutors with a large client base that can find their profile.
    Best,