Loans Direct UK Ltd Logo

Loans Direct UK Ltd

Having problems with Loans Direct UK Ltd?

145-157 St. Johns Street, London, EC1V 4PW.
Registered with the information commissoners office: Z1783743.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Loans Direct UK Ltd.

Complaints & Reviews

Loans Direct UK Ltd — refund of ppi

Dear Sirs I took out a loan prior to 2005 and was paying £42.39 a month. Account [protected]. My maiden name...

London

Loan Marketing Uk, Quidfinder, Loan Options Uk And Loans Direct Ukunauthorised charges

I had never heard of any of these companies until i started losing money from my bank account every pay day. I had searched for a loan but never applied and never gave my consent for my details to be passed to another company. I have lost nearly £500 to these four companies and have requested refunds but i am still waiting. I have also been informed that this is fraud since i had no contact with these companies and was even out of the country when the accounts with each company was made.

Loans Direct UK Ltdmembership refunds and delays

To whom this may concern,

As far as i was aware me putting in details on a website called loans direct uk ltd was to ensure credit checks and see where i stood whilst i was making enquiries to possibly take out a loan. . Not join up for some membership where they take money form my bank account without even enforming me of this??

They have taken money from my bank account without warning me. Which i feel is a bit shady and underhand, it has now caused a lot of problems and issues for my self. . Below is the transaction from my account as per my online statement. Imagine my shock when i go to take bill money and go and get shopping for the next two weeks to see this on the screen in front of me.

28 may 14 loansdirect08449798786 / manchester gb 6622 card not present 65. 85

And this has left me with £7 to survive on from my benefits.

Money available: £7. 04 [?]

They are now telling me i have to print of a form which i have waited 24hrs mind you for, to print it off fill in the details which they have from phone calls and numerous emails from myself asking them to return my money and the predicament they have placed me into by taking this money from my account like they have, to get the response of thats policy / terms and conditions of membership. I never wanted a membership from them and i certainly do not want to take a loan and get in any more problems.

I don't feel this is fair and i think they are trying stalling tactics as they are trying to get me to take a loan, im not financially stable enough to be able to do this and im currently looking at step plan debit management.

As i feel this is much more sensible than defaulting on a loan, they now want me to magic money from some where to pay for the print in the first instances (As i do not own a printer) and then send them the form in the post delaying things by even more time.

I can not buy food, cat food, pay outstanding bills and rent and put electric on with £7 that they have left me with from my benefits, so im now going to struggle to eat, and survive. Let alone put any electric on or pay rent or my bills.

What do i need to do help me please. . .

I need advice, support or this sorting out immediately. As i can not survive on thin air for 7 - 30 days for a refund to take place. .

Im very stressed now form this whole experience and i now fear this is going to have a knock on effect on my health and mental health.

Im at my witts end right now with trying to explain my predicament to a customer advisor and manager in the department on the other end of the phone who is not willing to listen to me but is still trying to settle me with a loan instead and asking me about my debt problems as far as im aware its none of their business,

I really don't know what to do. And this is now going to leave me late paying bills and rent, and i dont know how im going to eat or feed my animals, and put electric on with this £7 they have not so kindly left me with.

Would i be entitled to compensation for this as the un due stress they are causing me and the fact im now in a worse financial position than i was before they took this money from me?? Surely what they have done and they are suggesting i do is not correct, and legal, ?? If it is. . . Then how is that possible??

I feel like i just want to give up but i cant do that and want to know where i stand with regards to this situation and the predicaments im now faced with no thanks to loans direct uk ltd.

Please help me.

Yours sincerly

Paul barton

***this is my complaint and what i ahve had to try and deal with now i dont apreciate the fobbing off and excuse after excuse from loans direct, or the fact they made me wait 24hrs for a download which i can not print of as i dont have the tools or the finances now to do so and survive whilst waiting for the refund policy to kick in after they have recieved a letter from myself when i have clearly made this aware to them on many occassions, to then be patronisied and pretty much spoken over today on the phone i had enough. . . Ive sent this letter to the ombudsman and im posting it around many forums and other places for people to see!! Its not accepable behaviour in any stretch of the imagination.

Loans DirectI was charged a fee that I was unaware of

i thought i was applied for a loan with loans direct and gave them my bank details but really it was an administration fee of 69.00. this was taken out of my account in 1 payment which i could not afford to pay as am a single parent in receipt of benefits. i have had no loans what so ever and am not very happy that the 69.00 was actually an administration fee. this should have been explained in bold letters. this is 2nd time in so long that i have had to complain. i have 3 children to provide for and a house to run which i am seriously struggling to do. i did apply for a refund and got told i was at the next stage of the matter but i just cannot find the site i done it on now. This company should clearly state that it is a kind of agency who charge a fee for finding people loans. i have read a few complaints from other angry people in the same boat as myself. i really do find this disgusting and i would like a full refund from loans direct and also some compensation for the distress it has caused myself and my 3 children as i have been struggling since this has happened. i have had to go without feeding myself so i can feed my children and i have now find myself in debt due to not having enough money to pay household bills. i have also had the same problem with zooloans. i am going to go to my local citizens advice and also going to see if i can get advice from a solicitor. these companies know what they are, they are targeting families who struggle from day to day financially but they just dont care. i really need my money back as i am really hard up and suffer from depression and panick attacks. please get back in touch with via email or phone calls or even better still by post if possible as i dont always have credit on my phone due to not being able to afford it. i would really appreciate a fast response to my complaint or like i said i will take it furthur and get my local mp involved and also solicitors. this is is from an irate unhappy with your services and sneaky lies customer!!!

• Mi
          mightyattom Jul 02, 2013

i went on a loan site but it referred me to a loans direct uk site it said i had to pay 69.75 up front fee so i sent them an email saying take me off you r site i have just discovered that they have taken the money out of my account and want to get it back they have no right to do this

• Iw
          Iwona Wos May 01, 2014

On 05.04/2012 wrongly taken me a fee for membership in the Direct Loans 69.75 pounds despite not used this service and I did not take a loan, I ask for a refund!

• Ba
          baggy81 Sep 04, 2014

Enquired about a loan and they took an unauthorised payment of £64.99. Beware of giving out your bank details which they say they require to look for a loan for you!!

Loans Direct UK Limitedcharged me for a loan which I did not want/recieve

On 23.1.2014, Loans Direct took £69.75 from my Halifax Bank VISA debit account. However, I do not want any loans or services from this company. I request an immediate cancellation of this on-line membership. I would like a refund from them because they falsely claimed that a loan would be given to me which I did not receive.

Loans Directtaken unauthorized money from my account

Hi I'm writing to you as this company loans direct have taken £67.80 from my account without authorization and my details have been passed on a further 4 times and a total of over £300 has been taken unauthorized from my account.. All I done was look through my mobile phone at loans which ask you to put your bank card details into verify who you are and never once did I apply for any loan of any sort so how can these people prey on the venerable and continue to pass on your details in order for further scamming company's like these and treat people like this who are obviously in financial difficulties already if they are looking at loans in the 1st place and get them into even more debt by taking this money then further passing your details on so others like these can also just go into your bank and take even more money.. All this is doing is causing people mental health problems or even worse!! Also its this easy for them to take this money from your account but when you ask for any refund they make it really as hard as possible for you to claim any refund s back while also receiving even further bank charges etc. Then still have the cheek to claim they need an administration fee in order for you to claim any refund aswell ?? How can these people scam the weak and venerable and continue to get away with this?? I'm demanding a full refund from all these 5 company's who think this is ok to just go into your bank and take over £300 and get away with this time and time again!! If I don't receive a refund in full then I'll have no choice but to contact the police, financial ombudsman and seek legal advice and claim interest back from these company's the longer they withhold my refund in full!!

• Ka
              karon jones Sep 11, 2012

i just phoned loansdirect.net the lady i spoke wth couldnt hear me proply bcause of the bck round noise so after a while she said she couldnt deal nwth my complaint i asked her why i was registered wth loansdirect as i hvnt filled out no forms to get membership i did ask her quite early into the co9nversation hve your company taken any money out of my bank because i hadnt given permission for money to9 be taken out of my bank i8m a dissabled person and ive got sevre mental heath pro9blemsand ths situation isnt helping me at all .i said to the lady i was speaking to hve you by any chance taken out of my bank the sum of $49.75 and wen i said it she said yes and said it was for thm getting me a loan i told her i didnt ask for her companies help no service she thn went on to say she had 2 leads for me nw and to write thm dwn i told her i wnt be having anythng frm her or her company she thn said she would hve to put me on to her manager she3 said she would put me thru direct and assuerd me i would b put thru she said the line will go dead i was on my mobile tyhn because she couldnt hear me on the land line so the phone went dead and i jus was expecting a voice to say id been connected i waited for some1 to say somethng but wen i looked at my phone ther was nobody on the phone had been cut off frm ther side i waited an hour to see if thy might phone me bck but nothin ive been trying to find out who took the $49.75 out of my bank becase tht was all the money i had to get food for the family and gas and electric i was beside myself wth worry i was so deppressed i wanted to end my life i jst didnt know wot the hell i was going 2 do after psetting my yongest son aaron who was really upset becase i said i wanted 2 take my own life my brother called and he lent me money he was frios tht a company could take a dissabled n was suffering mental health problems was allowed to get away wth day light robbery.now ive been hunting for ages to find out the company who was responsible for leaving me and my family wth no money i didnt fill aloansdirect form and under the refund policy im seeking to be refunded my money in full as soon as possibleim just letting you knw tht if i dnt hear frm you as soon as posible i will be contacting my local evening post the ferret an excelent welsh ppl program and even the omnibudsome as i thnk ive been treated quite badly and its taken its toll on my health and my mental heath as ive got to pay the money loansdirect . net took from me and my family so im nw going to look forward to hearing frm you and even more seeing my money bck into my account wer it belongs yrs faithfully mrs karon jones and son

• Ne
              Neil Hennigan Feb 19, 2014

i did not receive any loan or apply for any loan, ii have had nearly £70 took from my account and have requested a refund but have hit a brick wall...THIS IS PLAIN THEFT.

• Iw
              Iwona Wos Apr 29, 2014

Downloaded my account unduly £ 69.75 on 30/12/2017. I did not use never any help from this company, I ask for help in the recovery of money. Thank you very much!

ann moxon Apr 30, 2014

this company are rip offs i am contacting the police today to get my refund.

Loans Directreturn to my account. £69 .75p

Hi I recieved a text on my phone on the 10th of september. stating hi jon 1 off loans direct. membership payment £69.75 recieved thanks. this. was not. asked for nor accepted in anyway. shape or form. the money they took. was from the little benifit I get from esa to support myself for the fortnight. a need that moneŶ returnd to my account. asap! never asked or wanted a membership. it was ment to be a loan. instead. you took my money. the contact. between yourselves. and me. was to borrow. money. from. loans direct. nothing else. al be contacting the omnibusman if theres not swift action. made on my account.

• Lo
                Louise reynolds Dec 19, 2013

I did not go on line for any loan and been in touch with these loans direct who have apparently took £69 31 from my account and then sent other companies my details whom have also took monies Loanzoo.co.ck. and loans warehouse one payment o £39.00 and then one of £31.00 this was not authorised by myself I have phoned loans direct and they have said they will refund monies but the other to companies I can not get any form of contact kind regards L Reynolds

Loans Directrefund

hi my name is Amie doeg i put in for a loan a couple of months ago with loans direct and they took a £69 fee off me and i haven't yet received a loan and i am no longer looking for a loan, a company called act loans took £49.95 fee out of my bank on monday with out my authority but they are but they are refunding me that back i want to know how many times this is going to happen to me because i cant afford to put the money back in whenever a loan company takes these fees off me so i would like my fee refunded back off loans direct please. thanks

Loans Directrefund of fee mislead by them

I went on line got a call stating they had my info to a loan to secure the loan they said I pay a fee of membership within 62 days so I went a head now I phoned numerous times and no help keep getting told something else I just want a refund as I am now in greater debt with charges to my bank phone bills I've incurred since loans direct they are committing an offence and I still have no money and nothing to feed my children this week next its wrong please help me my contact is01842550750

• Ib
                    ibrahim0001 May 12, 2013

I am Ibrahim lamorde by name, the chairman economy and financial crime commission(EFCC NIGERIA) i am so sorry on behalf of the whole Nigeria and the Nigeria government, to those who have been scammed by a Nigerian, i will want all the victim to contact me via my private email box on [protected]@yahoo.com or visit our website on www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/ for the refund of there money with prove, as the United nation as penealize the Nigeria government to pay back to all victims all over the world.

mark86 Sep 28, 2013

i have had 67 pound taken from my account again i want a full refund as i havent applied for a loan its happened before so want it sorting once ance and for all ring me [protected]

Loans Direct UK Ltd — reguarding refund

I applied for short term loans via search engines, and some how came across loans Direct. On my initial...

Loans Direct UK — taking none approved funds off me

I was just looking around online at loan companies and directloans came, i thought it was just a simple sign...

Gateshead

Loans Direct Ltdmy money they owe me

i was accepted for a loan with loans direct ltd he other loan that £1, 000 then they said it wood b in my account within 15 minutes, then i get a call from a lady called tracey saying that i have the loan but i must pay another £160 because the goverment so say so so i get another loan because i was sure that i was getting my £1, 000 pounds that time but no when i paid the £160 tracey rang me again saying they insurance side of their compony want me 2 pay them another £200 which i havent got and i dont want 2 get another loan out i was relying on this loan so in the next 3 days i could pay off the other loan so if i dont get my loan ive got 2 pay the other loan company £200 which i havent got and loans direct have my £200 .

MARTYN8888 Jun 08, 2012

this has happend to me aswell same thing ONE BIG SCAM STAY WELL AWAY THE PHONE NUMBER IT SHOWS DOESENT WORK THE PHONE NUMBER THEY USED TO PHONE ME WAS [protected] AND ITS STILL WORKS ON THE 08/06/2012
                      THEY SAID THE MONEY I PAID THEM WAS THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF THE LOAN THEN SAID THERE WAS TAX FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY AND I PULLED OUT COS ALARM BELLS RANG SO DIDNT PAY ANY MORE BUT THE 176 POUND I PAY SAID IT WILL BE REFUNDED IN 7 DAYS DUNNO IF ILL GET IT BUT ILL TRY AND POST AGAIN AND LET U NO

• Ni
                      nickydoll Jun 15, 2012

i had been applying for a loan online, with no luck, only to find out from my bank that loans direct has taken £49.99 from my account which i did not authorise, can you help me to get a refund

• Ae
                      a erskine Jul 17, 2012

i also applied for a loan with them and they did the same i have to write to them asking them to reimburse the money into my account they had 30 days to do this and its been over 30 days and i not got or had any thing back from them they are really rubbish and that's putting it nice let me know how you go