Woolworths Australiaparadise highland oatmeal biscuits

D Aug 26, 2018 Review updated:

My Doctor recommended I use these biscuits as they have less sugar & MORE FIBRE, AS I have a serious blood sugar problem. So for years I have used these lovely biscuits., which has helped me keep my blood sugar levels good.

But now I cannot purchase them as they are not in your store anymore.
I shop as Chester Hill NSW, I have been a very very loyal customer BUT

I am devestated that so many of the products I've used to support my blood sugar problem you no longer sell WHY?????

I called the supplier, Ph [protected], & they said that you have put a yellow tag on this product & they think you are deleting them from you store...

Why are you deleting so many sugar free sugar less products are being deleted from you store?

Why is this happening?

Please change your minds

Regards
Diane Lancaster
[protected]

[protected]@outlook.com

• Su
    Sus168 Aug 30, 2018

Diane, In Victoria it’s the same story. First Coles and now Woolworths stopped selling them, in all in their stores. I also have to laugh they stopped selling Sorbent tissues too. Time to change our shopping habits by boycotting.

• Ro
    Roger Bittner Oct 15, 2018

I agree, we live in Western Australia and can no longer get these biscuits. But also so many other items, I believe that if Woolworths can't force a supplier to drop their prices they drop the supplier, never mind their customers requirements.
    Roger Bittner

• Li
    Linda Christiansen Nov 08, 2018

Yes, with diabetes, these are the only biscuits we can eat. Bring back Woolies, this is a disaster

• Ri
    Richard Ainsworth Jan 02, 2019

I also have the same issue in northern NSW. Not only do I need them, as as diabetic, But I really liked them. Bring them back, Woolies.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices