Having problems with Icing?

Icing reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 9, 2011. The latest review Absolutely horrible was posted on Jan 23, 2017. Icing has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. Icing has resolved 0 complaints.

Icing Customer Service Contacts

2400 West Central Road
Hoffman Estates, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Icing Customer Service. Initial Icing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Icing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Icing. Discuss the issues you have had with Icing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Icing Complaints & Reviews

IcingAbsolutely horrible

I bought a clutch from this website and when it finally arrived I was very disappointed with the quality. It was very poorly made and looked cheap. I would never use it! I contacted Icing support service and told them that I was disappointed with the quality of my clutch and wanted to return it back for a refund, but they didn't allow me! They said that they accept returns only in case of defects and damages and since there was nothing wrong with my item they were not able to refund me! Absolutely horrible attitude!
Items on their website are not expensive but still I don't think that anyone wants to waste their money on bad quality items.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

IcingDisrespect

I have purchased some items from www.icing.com and received my order in a timely manner. Everything was fine except that one item was missing (a small ring). I contacted customer service and they said that if I want them to send me the missing ring I need to pay a delivery fee. I refused and asked them to refund the money I paid for that ring and they said that was impossible. Their rep said the most ridiculous things that made absolutely no sense, and did not offer me any help. I can't say anything bad about the products, but I can say a lot about their terrible and disrespectful customer service! If anything goes wrong, remember that no one from www.icing.com will help you!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Icing — Refund policy

Refund policy on the back of their receipt states that if the customer has the original receipt and the...