Woolworths Australia — baby formula
Saw disgusting sight this morning at Woolworths at Marden.
Have you ever seen Asians going at Baby Formula?
Its like watching a group of seagulls going for a small packet of chips.
No sooner that the Woolworths employee was packing the shelves there was at least 3 Asians there loading their bags.
When we walked out of the store around the corner was another Asian man standing with 2 trolleys, 1 trolley already full of bags and another just started.
surely Woolworths can ensure that with Baby Formula in particular are limited to 10 in total a day regardless of how many times you enter the store.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy
- Woolworths - bad attitude
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined