Woodsprings Suitesroom charges without explanation. repeatedly locked out of my room without cause

C Jul 31, 2019

This is the second month I stayed her for extended time, I have a service dog, she is no charge, I have staff refuse the onnce a month housekeeping because of the dog. I clean my own room yet pay hotel service prices. I pay in advance for the month, the last two month s I was charged 200.00 on june 258 without my knowledge and still dont know for what your have no services here, its a room only. And now this month on the 30 I was locked out away from my dog and personals again they wanted more money, I called corporate I got no where, she told me they made a mistake and the fees were taken off. But yet I had to pay 138.00 yesterday for my reservation I paid in full on the first of the month, I was told I was good until the first, so far its cost me 338.00 plus what gives with the accounting, someone needs to audit this place, your never paid in full they always have a couple hunderd dollars more for you to pay or forfeit your things. What kind of proffessional business practice is this, the hotel assocaition for licensing is my next move. I am disputeng lots of fraudulant chargew and will now have to find another extended place to stay that does not harrass you day to day for money, they teach the girls behind the desk to be mean and cold, rude to say. What gives. I thought this was america respect and all that. Omg do something.