Wizz Airpayment error

E

Dear team

I booked 2 tickets with wizz air sofia - dubai - sofia (07-14/02/2017) and paid with debit card on 16th of feb 2017. On 17th I have received an e-mail and a call from wizz air call center, saying that the payment is declined and I have to make the transfer again. The money were not return to my account.

On 17th I paid again and received the invoice, but the money from the first payment were not return back to my account.

On 22nd wizz air withdraw the money from the first transaction as well, so I was charged twice for the same flight.

I have made 2 complaints via their web site and call few times the call center. More that a month ago. I still wait for reply from their end.

I would like to ask for your help to take refund my money for the double payment.

Please find attached the supporting documents.

Regards,