Wish.comDelivery

C Jul 18, 2020

User ID: 5cd5d4a786610483c9b3786f
I ordered 9 different items on wish on 19 May 2020 coming to a total of £29.37. My delivery time has constantly been pushed back every time it gets close to the date. It now ststes that my item wont arrive until 20 August.
I understand delays due to COVID19 however this is unacceptable. Their website is all automated and doesnt allow me to speak to anyone directly or file a complaint. I now believe their website is purposly designed this way, to avoid having to provide real customer service.

I just want my order to be cacelled and to be fully refunded. I needed my items for this month (July) and purposely ordered 2 months ahead of time to allow for any difficulties, however this has gone on too long. I have never received such poor customer service in my life. Im very dissapointed considering the scale of this company. They have cause me nothing but stress and I can assure you, when I receive my refund, I will never be shopping with or recommending this company to a sign soul.

I trust this matter will be handled accordingly.
I look forward t hearing from you.

Candice Prince