Having problems with Wish.com?

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Wish.comRefund

I ordered a chair April 5th, it was supposed to arrive May 19th. Well it is now June 2nd and no chair. Matter of fact it hasn't even left the shippers warehouse. They refuse to refund my $98 and refunded the $13 delivery charge. I was also told it was out of the 30 day refund window possibly. They have updated the delivery date 3 times but its still sitting on the warehouse. They marked it as resolved from the $13 shipping refund and I get a oops screen.

Wish.comre: transaction id 2fh81038ct74578016 / order#5ea1ea152c4dbab183909819

I place an order on April 23, 2020 for 5 items and as of June 2, 2020 I still have not received not one of these items. They were suppose to be here by the middle of March and yet here it is June 2, 2020 and no items received. My list of items are below:

1 0rder# 5EA1EA152C4DBAB183909819 TOILET PAPER/10 ROLLS

2. Order# 5EA1EA152C4DBAB183909819 1000M Mouth Mask Elastic Band
    size 50m x 3mm color white tracking#UB969072987TW (Tracking # leads no where)

3. order# 5ea1ea152c4dbab183909819 hand sanitizer /4 package = 8 bottles/ tracking # ln249759313cn (leads no where)
    4. order# 5ea1ea152c4dbab183909819 1 pc71cm flexible sink overflow brush/tracking #wi001305227645epc9 (leads no where)
    5. order# 5ea1ea152c4dbab183909819 3-12mm 5 yards/lot hightelast/color black /size 6 mm/
    tracking # wi001305368047epc.
    please advise am I ever going to get these items.? if not please refund $99.09 asap. need to hear from you immediatley. very unhappy customer. rachel white

Wish.comWish changes the expected delivery dates to prevent requesting refunds

I've recently purchases quite a few items from wish.com and in the past, i've never had any issues. But now, after placing the orders i've placed, when the original expected delivery dates come and still no delivery, wish is now changing the expected delivery dates in order to prevent buyers from holding them to their delivery dates and requesting refunds! I have been taking screenshots of the webpages to have as proof! Such as the one's attached.

Wish changes the expected delivery dates to prevent requesting refunds
      Wish changes the expected delivery dates to prevent requesting refunds

• Dr
          DRR7 Jun 07, 2020

They keep doing the same to me! Wuish needs to be reported to the BBB

• Ca
          Carmen LKM Jun 13, 2020

I am also coming across the same thing, may i ask if any gov't group relating to CONSUMER RIGHTS OR COMPLAINTS that we can send the complain to??

Comments

Wish.comTracking through email

May 27-31, 2020
        I've been trying to check the tracking on items purchased through the tracking email. I use the Google option of login, default browser is Edge. I kept getting "An error occurred with Google! Please try again". I cleared history and cache with no change.
        Did a search into the problem. The closest suggestion using a different device was they used Chrome browser. I did so and was able to login to Wish.com through the tracking email, but the items page that loaded was totally blank. Cleared the data on that browser with no change. So I just logged into Wish.com directly and was able to access all my information including the tracking.
        So there must be issues with Edge and issues with the tracking email.
        There are a lot of frustrated people out there! Hope this helps some if it gets posted to where they can find it until wish.com is able to fix the problem.

Wish.comPayment issues

I put 100.00 dollars on wish. After I was finished & tried to pay for my selections I am directed to screen saying it needed ccv for my credit card, but I don't have one because I put 100.00dollars in my account. And I have gone back & fourth with emails saying they are happy to help but to no avail. Because all things they say to do to correct the matter, I have already done. And for such a problem so sinple is what really sucks& in their emails I am getting the feeling that they are kinda like insinuating the problem is on my end. And after almost two weeks I have become frustrated 😞 with this.

• Updated by Ginawarner · May 30, 2020

On May15th I went to family dollar to get household things and on my way out of checkout I put 100.00 dollars on new wish account. So I get home and finish preparing the things I want and go to pay and the app keeps asking for the cvv code for a cc I dont have. But all the while I put 100.00 in cash on my account.I don't know what to do.I have sent 4 emails to customer support and they send me a weird half -hearted reply. I need help cause I am not the kinda person that can just let 100.00 bucks go just like that'

May 31, 2020

Wish.com — Black waterproof rain trouser windproof hiking hardwearing elasticated pants fishing cycling

My 1st experience has been horrible so far I ordered these...Processing by May 31, 2020 $11.00 Order...

Wish.comUser account issue, will not let me pay for order

Trying to pay for order, says something wrong with user acct. Go to web site... I did... Gave info want and still not fixed... What's going on.. Have made many orders same user account information... Tried to change credit card number, will need t let pay for my order now... Please fix it or tell me what I need to o do to fix it. If I cancel the account, don't want to lose the list of the things i've order that hasn't arrived yet, that I have already paid for

Wish.comI have ordered items on the mama site and have not received any of them.

Hello
              I have ordered many things from the Mama's site through Wish and I haven't received any of them
              The purse I ordered in April, order # 5e95e65c78932672c4b769e2 Fashion Handbag in Black was to be processed on
              April 15-April 21, Price $12.35.
              I ordered c-path cleaning machine, rings, bracelets, face masks, a blue purse in May.
              My card has been charged for the items
              Please help
              Rebecca A Schaeffer
              4825 N. 24th St
              Milwaukee, WI 53209
              [protected]

Wish.comSweet potato seeds and cucumber seeds

Both items are still on order When I ordered the shipping was $2 and $3 now it is excess of $25. I don't want the items with that kind of postage. Please do not send them to me. A deal is a deal and you cannot raise the postage by that much or at all. I have bought many items from you and other than toilet paper have been very happy with what I have gotten. I still have lots of items out there. I also have 2 bathing suits that have been on order since March with and expected delivery date of April 30. I don't want these either. I realize that the covid 19 pandemic has caused a lot of problems, but that is just too long. Also many items come with no description. I have ordered many seeds and have no idea what I have just gotten.

Wish.comRecent orders - masks and purse, never received nor any refund provided.

first order: Item# 5e90a923195e789352b9bb5e Sport Fashion Mask Dust Breath... Store: Selected Kits Total Charge: $53.01
                  Ordered four N95 Masks, three black and one pink. Took over month and a half to receive, only to find four thin pieces of fabric cut into the shape of a mask. asked geek (wish) for money back and never received refund.

second order: Item# 5e98f72b801d7a2307a56904 Louis Vuitton Purse
                  Store: serRRflywe43 Total Charge: $66.00
                  ordered refurb purse, over two months now and have not received item. asked for refund but no response nor any refund received.

Todd Bartz Todd.[protected]@wnco.com

Wish.comLavender sashay

I ordered these May 4, 2020 for a shower I am having on June 6, 2020. I just looked at the tracking, wondering why they are taking so long only to find out they won't even arrive until June 9! I Not only is this incredibly disappointing, but it is inconvenient. If the order was going to take this long, I should have been advised of that at the time of the order. I tried telephoning several times only to get an automated response saying my call could not be completed at this time! I'm livid and rushing to find a replacement. Don't bother sending them at this point they will be of no use to me. Know that I will go on every complaint website about this company. I want a total refund.

May 27, 2020

Wish.com — I ordered 2 facial masks pm2.5 anti haze ln 259638527cn

I ordered these two masks and when chackin the status of them, it shows them as delivered on 5/17/2020. I...

Wish.comHave not received items ordered

I ordered 2 items from Wish and they are very long overdue. I asked for my money back but they said since it has already been shipped I could not get one. Tracking says after a month they are still in China. I had not idea they were coming from China or I would not have ordered anyways. The same person emails me back each and every time (Gilbert). I asked for a supervisor and did not get any response. Also the delivery date keeps getting upped on the website. My order number is 5e98c145519eaa669ab5ed93

Wish.comWon't refund my money on items that were never delivered

Ordered cell phone on April 18.2020 paid 85.00+12.00 express shipping. Order#5e9ae8ac59c8579d379c83c2 / tracking Ln248521902 CN told it was delivered on april27.2020 Was home all day no one delived.

I also order a tablet on April 25.2020 paid 27.00+12.00 express shipping. Order # 5ea15f5c5c55f987fb236a19/ tracking 1Z6317WA0314079472 asking refunded being blown off

Wish.comGoods not received

Android 10" tablet Ordered 10th April 2020. $132 AUD
                          Payment sent to [protected]@wish.com
                          Merchant: CONTEXTLOGIC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
                          Paid with PayPal (10 Apr 2020 09:59:07 AWST)
                          Transaction ID: 5P9571626J161022B

Sent by
                          Wish 4PL-Aplus
                          Delivery to
                          Greg Barnes
                          2 Ashtree Boulevard
                          Wattle Grove WA 6107
                          email: [protected]@optusnet.com.au
                          Service: Parcel Post (Australia Post)
                          Tracking number: 33XJK000255101000935109

Goods not received

Wish.comI bought merchandise on wish.com, never received confirmation or items. The items were paid for via Pay Pal.

I bought earrings and masks from wish.com. I received notification from pay pal that they had made 2 payments to wish.

However, wish never sent me a confirmation or the items I ordered. It's impossible to get a hold of them.

I proceeded to read the customers reviews on wish and learned — that their practices show a pattern of habitual — unethical and fraudulent behaviour.

Please advise on what to do next. I will contact pay pal and ask if I have any recourse on this matter.

Wish.comMy orders

I order 2 things from you and all I get is lies I font want the orders anymore cause you set up a system that don't feel happy with wis.com I ain't received my orders ans I ordered the over a month ago/ keep it just give me my money back cause lies that I have been told the day that I was supposed to get my orders have been changed 4 time now. All I want is my money back

Wish.comMouse and keyboard

And it said I was gonna get it May 8 I ordered this on April 23 and it's May 22 and I'm not sure y it hasn't came yet any really bothers me because I was really relying on wish to get me it so I can start gaming again and get better for my YouTube but yeah I really really need it to come quick or ima need a refund or atleast a faster delivery just because I've waited too long

Wish.comWish will not send me my tablet

April 3, 2020 I ordered a 10.1 inch Octacore Tablet. I have not received the item. Contacting customer support was of no help.
                                  Order number :e87d2bb1cfl182c7a4754e87
                                  Bill Ernemann
                                  5100 Randol Mill Road
                                  Fort Worth TX 76112

Wish.comNo response and items charged for but did not order them. Also cannot order any thing as it states a problem with my account

I get orders repeatedly cancelled and a refund goes into my Wish account not PayPal as account used to purchase. Message reads "problem with you account please go to Wish payment resolution and nothing happens plus much more. Item has a
                                    different name on billing addres etc.
                                    My account is locked. Orders arrive with a different name but my address. No response to emails.