Having problems with Wish.com?

Wish.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2014. The latest review Theft from Wish.com was posted on Jun 21, 2021. The latest complaint Taking money out of my account was resolved on Jan 26, 2021. Wish.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4036 reviews. Wish.com has resolved 15 complaints.

Wish.com Customer Service Contacts

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com Customer Service. Initial Wish.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wish.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wish.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wish.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wish.com Complaints & Reviews

Wish.comLocked account and have my money on account

I ordered alot of items over 300 dollars still not received in items, they locked the account due to asking me for proof of I'd every dang month I'm still the same person I was when they unlocked it last time this time they locked it and I've got over 300 dollars of items not gotten, and also money in my account they won't let me login Everytime I messaged by email they say to access the account and send the items I've got screenshot of everything I haven't gotten and they know that there for I'm out 368 dollars or so with items not gotten after three months as well as my balance I've got 53 or more order screenshot photos and tracking etc

Locked account and have my money on account

Wish.comMy cart... Thyrecia Weaver

Please advise an error message I receive when trying to pay for items in my cart. It states payment issues contact customer service. However some purchases are completed.
    What is the issue with my payment??? I always use paypal with no problem.
    I am attempting to make a purchase and cannot complete the transaction until I can find out what is happening.

Wish.comI placed an order in February, only got one item out of four. Stupid me ordered again and nothing. 600.00 dollars out of my account.

Placed an order in feb. Recieved a patch to go on a vest for my dog. Never got the vest nor the other patch that said service dog. I ordered a couple, (2) more items. Havent seen them at all. At first I though maybe back ordered. Then in march I placed another order. I ordered about 5 things. Less than 70.00 dollars worth. My bank statement came. Wish has charged me ten times, adding up to $600.00. I have emailed wish with no response. You cannot call and talk to a person. On 4/7 charged me $11.00, $38.70, $50.00, 4/20 $93.00, 4/06 $145.37, 4/15 76.35, $55.59, $93.00. And that doesnt inclued feb. This company is commenting fraud. And what is worse, they dont even respond back to you. Web site says they will get back to you within 3 business days. Havent heard from them since march. I am calling the bbb tomorrow and I am headed to my bank. Where is my $600.00 you stole from my account. I am waiting. Pissed off

Wish.comAll orders from april not received any. Uc932870820yp orders 574=3339850

Sandi kimberlin ordered for my grandsons birthday in april beyblade stadium masks see order number want refund on my visa card. Would like a answer back... Sandi kimberlin need refund on all items tired of waiting my grandson was tired of not getting his birthday presents. Will not order againfrom april uc932870820yp order not good he ask me every day very sad to say no nothing came...

Jun 08, 2020

Wish.com — I don't get my orders customer assistance are rude

I'm a disabled woman and wish help me get me through the days it was fun and it took my mind off of me...

Wish.comWon't accept any of my payment methods

Won't except any of my payment methods I was paid with paypal now it will not take it asked me for a credit card number etc. Which I put in still or not take I try another card number still does not take what is going wrong i've been trying to place this order for over a month or more. No matter what info I put in it always says oops something went wrong I have bought many things from wish always use my paypal account and never had a problem what is the problem. If I don't hear from someone fast i'm going to post this on facebook that I cannot get any help with this

Won't accept any of my payment methods

• De
              Debby Major Jun 10, 2020

consider your lucky, spend your money somewhere else. wish will take your money, charge u for [censored] u dont order and never get what u did order. RUN RUN RUN

Jun 08, 2020

Wish.com — Products stating they are in stock and they are not.

I have ordered from you before, but now I don't think I will ever order from you guys again after thi...

Wish.comDrone, hydraulic brakes for bicycle and other items keep getting later and later

I ordered a drone way back last april and it was $46.00!! It was orinally to arrive at my home in mid may. It got post poned without any notification to me to june 7th (today). I just checked and once again it is delayed without notification until june 22nd. I had also purchased hydraulic brakes for my bike, 37.00 around the same time and it too keeps getting delayed. I complained about this to wish and they refunded the shipping cost of the brakes, but I still want my brakes! The brakes still say they are still in china hub!
            Whats going on??? I want my orders!
            I am not purchasing anymore from wish until my stuff arrives, and I will warn others about these late late deliveries from wish. Wish did my good until april-what happened? It would be nice for an explanation at least!!

Wish.comPayment

I've had a problem paying for my orders. It tells me that there's a problem. To get in touch with customer support to help with my payment. It's a large order. I think it may have said insufficient funds and that couldn't be true. I would never put a order in if didn't have the money in my account. Can we please take care of this soon I ordered some things for my vacation and it's coming up soon. Thank you Doreen St. John

Wish.comDelivery

I placed 2 orders from Wish 1 day apart with total of 7 items. It has been 2 months and one week and i still have not received those orders. I tried getting should of their customer service but they won't help me. They just keep changing the delivery date and telling me to wait for the order. I no longer need of want items. I will never order from Wish again!

Chris Seymour Jul 16, 2020

You are lucky I have been waiting 6 months have never received anything from them ever ordered a out 7 times.

• Wi
                    William Meenan Jun 11, 2020

shut them down, they lie...operating deceptively. should be blocked by all major browsers like yahoo or google

• Ca
                    Carmen LKM Jun 13, 2020

@William Meenan I have experienced the same case so how should i do now?

Wish.comUltra thin square led recessed flat panel downlight ceiling light

Wish.com is a scam. Stay way from nice images and they won't honor 30 day guarantee
                  I recently ordered 6 packs of 24-watt ultra thin square led recessed flat panel downlight ceiling lights. According to the descriptions and images posted for the items shows that the lights will be 11"in diameter including 1 and half inch bezel.
                  Lights I have received are not recessed lights rather regular plastic square lights in less than 7" in diameter and almost 1" thick.
                  Wish customer support representative lord philip outright denied my complaint and insisted that the seller sent me correct items therefore they will not take the items back and won't issue refund.

Ultra thin square led recessed flat panel downlight ceiling light

Jun 05, 2020

Wish.com — My order hand sanitizer, soap strips, fleas collars

I had ordered a 5 pk of advanced hand sanitizer, wash free and a 6 pk same, and some other things. I went to...

Wish.comOrder ref number 4021. Charged my credit card on 5/12/20

ordered facemasks for grandson on 5/20/20 as of this date received nothing. Why do you bill before we receive merchandise? Although it is only $6.51, where is the merchandise? Calling my visa card and reporting Fraud by Wish Monday 6/8/20. Although this is a small amount, I wonder how many other customers were cheated by this company. Wayne M. Corbiere PO Box 396 Morrisonville, New York [protected]

Wish.comWish welcome gift, and other orders

I made orders two weeks ago including the wish welcome gift but the orders were refunded 3days after and I was refunded monetarily on the 2nd of this month, but since yesterday, I have so many products that interest me but I can't make payment or finish order... Kindly assist look into this.
                      .thanks

Wish welcome gift, and other orders

Wish.comDog grooming kit

Order not received. Payment made through PayPal. Transaction
                        98E801148V144623R. Invoice ID 5e8351cfaf956e2eaf2c0ce
                        Request full refund of £14-51p.

• Updated by Dorothy Stewart · Jun 04, 2020

Ordered on Tuesday 31st March. Transaction 98E801148V144623R. Invoice I.D. 5e8351cfaf956e2eaf2c0ce . Not received. Payment made by PayPal, request refund .

Wish.comCompany used my card for something I did not purchase

Back in february my credit card was charged for something I did not purchase. I tried to fight it with my cc company but the fraud div decided that since wish.com had my ip and home address that it was valid. The order was canceled the same day it was made. Wish.com provided me with wish dollars but now my account is blocked and they won't let me use them or give me a refund. This website and company is very dangerous. Do not create an account or give them any information.

Wish.comThe limited quantity deals

Every time I get one of those deals I never get it. and yet the same damn item is reposted few hours later. This is a clickbait scam. And I also want to point out you sell Meth pipes on there do you know that is illegal? Calling them straws lol ya right I know exactly waht it is its a meth pipe. ALso would be nice on those limited quanity deals if you actually won it instead of it get refunded every time. This is a horrible way to scam someone into buying something they want. I really wish this company was not being so shady. I think Wish either needs to be more informative or be shut down! this is ridiculous. and I think this stuff should not come from China as they can have harmful chemicals in it and not be the exact product you were hoping. so make changes or shut this site down.

Thank you Katie Horton.

Wish.comOrder for face masks never received

On March 26, 2020, an order was placed, most likely in your app, geekorder.wish.com for face masks in the amount of $ 133.99 by one of our employees, Chris Stewart, using a company issued VISA credit card ending in 0783 and shipped to our office location c/o Taylor Restaurant Equipment, LLC 5801 Midway Park Blvd. NE, Suite B, Albuquerque, NM 87109. He did not provide us any order information, unfortunately, and walked off the job on April 2, 2020. When he picked up his last paycheck on April 16, 2020 he mentioned the estimated arrival date of the package to be in late May from a shipping update he received. We have yet to receive the package. I am hoping given the information I have provided you will be able to track the order for me. I have not been able to reach Chris by phone to glean any other specific order information from him. I would appreciate your assistance in this matter. You can contact me at [protected]@taylornm.com or [protected] x202. Thank you.
                              Mary E. O'Dowd

Wish.comRefund

I ordered a chair April 5th, it was supposed to arrive May 19th. Well it is now June 2nd and no chair. Matter of fact it hasn't even left the shippers warehouse. They refuse to refund my $98 and refunded the $13 delivery charge. I was also told it was out of the 30 day refund window possibly. They have updated the delivery date 3 times but its still sitting on the warehouse. They marked it as resolved from the $13 shipping refund and I get a oops screen.

Wish.comre: transaction id 2fh81038ct74578016 / order#5ea1ea152c4dbab183909819

I place an order on April 23, 2020 for 5 items and as of June 2, 2020 I still have not received not one of these items. They were suppose to be here by the middle of March and yet here it is June 2, 2020 and no items received. My list of items are below:

1 0rder# 5EA1EA152C4DBAB183909819 TOILET PAPER/10 ROLLS

2. Order# 5EA1EA152C4DBAB183909819 1000M Mouth Mask Elastic Band
                                  size 50m x 3mm color white tracking#UB969072987TW (Tracking # leads no where)

3. order# 5ea1ea152c4dbab183909819 hand sanitizer /4 package = 8 bottles/ tracking # ln249759313cn (leads no where)
                                  4. order# 5ea1ea152c4dbab183909819 1 pc71cm flexible sink overflow brush/tracking #wi001305227645epc9 (leads no where)
                                  5. order# 5ea1ea152c4dbab183909819 3-12mm 5 yards/lot hightelast/color black /size 6 mm/
                                  tracking # wi001305368047epc.
                                  please advise am I ever going to get these items.? if not please refund $99.09 asap. need to hear from you immediatley. very unhappy customer. rachel white