Winn-Dixie — rude employer and items misplaced
When we went to buy some stuff for our family, such as some cookies, we went to one of the tables that were filled with the same brand, and it said Buy one get one free. When we are at home we checked it and saw that they didn't put the cookies as buy one get one free. So the next day we went and tried to explain it to the manager. She said it wasn't their fault that there was a big part of the table that had the buy one get one free sign had the cookies. That we were the ones to blame. As we went to talk to the manager "Juliana", she decided to start talking on the phone since we were there. She purposely ignored us by getting the phone'.
More Winn-Dixie Complaints & Reviews
- Winn Dixie - cashing checks
- Winn-Dixie - terrible treatment
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment by mgmt.
- Winn Dixie - selling rotten food
- Winn-Dixie - deli department
- Winn-Dixie - employees
- Winn-Dixie - pharmacist richard and winn dixie manager
- Winn-Dixie - employee
- Winn-Dixie - pharmacy refuse to fill medications