The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wine Insiders — horrible customer service and bad wine and packaging and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a case of wine through travel zoo Kaucher for wine insiders. I was excited to receive my box to labels were peeling off the entire package was covered in dust the box was full of dust I had to clean all of my bottles off. The first bottle we opened had definitely turned. It was so bad I could not drink it. I called customer service and they said they would put a credit on their website to replace the value of the bottle which was $10 shipping was also $10 and they refused to cover it. I called and spoke with someone that refused to cover the shipping even though it's not my fault that they sent me crap wine They refused to cover the cost of shipping. I told them if they didn't make it right I would just dispute the entire purchase with my bank. They said they would not pay for shipping one bottle of wine to me but they would pay for me to ship the entire case back to them. They are a terrible company to do business with. If you decide to buy from wine insiders understand that you will have to live with what you get whether it is spoiled or damaged. They will do nothing for you
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Wine Insiders Complaints & Reviews
- Wine Insiders - Bad wine - Bad service
- Wine Insiders - Never send order
- Wine Insiders - Bad service
- Wine Insiders (Wineinsiders.com) - Horrible Wine. Undrinkable. Impossible to return.
- Wine Insiders - Cust serv. HANG UP. $75. coupon was worth .01 cent
- Wine Insiders - la fea red wine
- Wine Insiders - Fraulent refund policy
- Wine Insiders - shipping box
- Wine Insiders - My groupon coupon
- Wine Insiders - bad wine