The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Windstream — misleading sales
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Through a phone call solicitation from a Buffalo area office, I agreed to the $49.99 internet/phone lock-in service plus $9.99 for an additional line. I was clearly promised that the first month of the special would be free and that my first phone bill would reflect an instant $50 rebate and a mail-in $50 rebate for the wireless modem.
Then I got my phone bill for $214. The location responsible for the order denied the free months service and the instant rebate was offered. I am clear it was offered as I wrote it down and reiterated it to the salesperson. I'm now told that if I cancel within 30 days, I will not be charged the $49.99, but all else sticks. Also, beware as they do not warn you that there will be surcharges, fees and taxes added on to the quoted price, which for me will be about $18 more.
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided!
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service!
- Windstream Communications - porting of number
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number
- Windstream - fraud and scam
- Windstream - lousy service!
- Windstream - super slow dsl
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number
- Windstream Communications - Poor, unreliable internet service - horrible customer service