Windstream — lifeline phone and broadband bundle
I was already receiving lifeline link up phone service from Windstream for $5.60 a month. I called to see if they had a Lifeline link up program for broadband and the customer service told me "yes they do". I could get three months free internet to see if I liked it. The total for my phone service and internet was to be $33.00. So I jumped on the bandwagon and thought that was a great deal. So six weeks into the billing cycle they send me a bill for over $100. The hookup was supposed to be free. The modem was $112. with a six month installment plan. And the first three months free. When I called to inquire about the bill they informed me that there was no such program and they don't know why I was told there was. I had written everything down and thoroughly understood what the lady was telling me. I spoke with supervisors and their supervisors to no avail. Everything they told me was an out and out lie and I would like to know who do I turn to when I can't get satisfaction from Windstream customer service?
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided!
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service!
- Windstream Communications - porting of number
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number
- Windstream - fraud and scam
- Windstream - lousy service!
- Windstream - super slow dsl
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number
- Windstream Communications - Poor, unreliable internet service - horrible customer service