Winco — racist /rude remarks
Like many others during this rough economic time, I try to save $$$ whenever I can. I have twice had encounters at Winco that made me want to scream! the first was when me and one of my neighbors went in and were met by about 5 nightcrew men all hollering racist jokes and slurs at me and my friend. We ignored them but I was red with anger, I mean, who the hell do these hillbillies think they are? Prodigies of Hitler?
The second time was when I was buying a case of beer after my shift, one of the cashiers made a loud snide remark about how "early" it was and continued joking to other associates. I was shocked that she would drive business away like that. I happily go to Save mart, where all the employees have a code of ethic, and seem more educated, than the Winco counterpart, which tends to be a racist, angery, bullyish-type of employee that enjoys ridiculing customers. Then when you try to complain, the manager is always gone, or doesn't give a shi*.
You get what you pay for I guess...
More Winco Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- Su Ollom - del monte fruit cocktail
- WinCo Foods - cashier
- WinCo Foods - failed customer service
- WinCo Foods - bulk food bins
- WinCo Foods - bad customer service