WinCo Foods — rude service.
The cashiers name was Mallory.
I walked up to the cashier expecting some type of "Hi, how are you" a "hello" or even just a smile. seeing as she is representing the face of the company. I got nothing, she even did her best to avoid eye contact which I found to be very rude. I waited and she never said anything or even looked at me.
The next customer walks up and she right away says "Hi how are you today?" Its not okay to nit pick who you want to greet and who you decide to not.
More WinCo Foods Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law
- Winco - rude out of line
- Winco - customer service
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly
- Su Ollom - del monte fruit cocktail
- WinCo Foods - cashier
- WinCo Foods - failed customer service
- WinCo Foods - bulk food bins
- WinCo Foods - bad customer service