WinCo Foodscustomer service

N Jan 04, 2020 Review updated:

Your customer service is a joke!!! Your self check out is a joke!!! Took 40 min to check out bc of your systems: "check your basket, check your basket" and every time it says that, we had to wait for a grumpy, old, unfriendly associate to come and input her id code!! First of all, the store was severely understaffed on a Saturday. Second, we waited in a self check out lane for over 20 min. Finally our turn comes, and the old, grumpy, unpleasant lady jumps in front of us and starts counting my grocery items, holding up the line behind me even longer. Yes, we had more than 20 items but there were people in that line with fuller carts than us. She told us, we can't use the self check out, after we waited for about 25 min!!! I told her I was about to leave everything and take my business elsewhere and she was more than ready to let me go!! Did not care that Im about to spend $170 for about 24 items, and did not care I will never be returning to WINCO, ever again. She was all about yelling and embarrassing us in front of all other customers, pointing her finger at us to leave!! As a customer I have never been treated this way by anyone, . Winco is in our neighborhood and we come shopping here on daily bases. Never again!! You have lost us as well as my entire family as a customers for life!! For my money, I get to be disrespected this badly???at the grocery store????? I am a district manager my self and my managers would be in real trouble if they were not treating our customers with dignity and respect!! I can't stress enough to my team, we live off of our customers, we pay our bills because they exist! You lose one customer you have lost your future sales and traffic growth, automatically the bonus too!!
This was the worst experience in my life this evening, but I will never give you a chance to repeat this incident again, because Winco isn't getting a dime out of my wallet anymore!!

• Sh
    Shaun R. Jan 05, 2020

With respect, I think I'd applaud them for maintaining the rule of how many items you could have in that particular line.