WinCo Foodsbulk food bins

L

I have been shopping at Winco Foods for sometime now, but sadly to say their Customer Service is horrible. Sunflower Seeds (Bulk Food Item) was a favorite snack of mine. I liked to eat them to keep me from snacking on sweets. I went in and purchased about half a bag of seeds around the holidays. Later that evening I was snacking on my seeds when I bit down on something odd, at first I thought nothing of it because if you eat seeds you know that sometimes you get pieces of salt in them. I rolled the unidentified piece with my tongue and something jabbed me. I spit out the item and saw something I have never seen before in my life. My tongue bled and the roof of my mouth bled. I immediately rinsed my mouth out til the bleeding stopped. Upon inspection of my mouth and tongue I saw [censored]ly like thornes. I picked them out and continued with a peroxide rinse. The following next day I called and spoke to a manager (Gabby) I told her about the incident, she asked me to come in. When I came in she had gone home ill, but she left word with the Liquor Department about the incident and to expect me. I went in spoke with a lady work there inthat department. She told me she expected me. I told her what happened and showed her the bug I had been chewing on and she freaked out. She did know what to do but say "Oh my God..." She said she will let the manager know. I had to tell her to take my information down so the manager could call. No call came in. Approximately a week later, I called back. The manager said she forwarded to the Bulk Foods Manager.
Calls like this went on for sometime. Finally, Gabby said she was going to report him due to his poor response time and nonchalant attitude. That never happened. Needless to say I no longer eat them and still suffer emotionally about this. "Winco Foods you should be ashamed of yourself". You are suppose to be a company that employees own a percentage of therefore you should have customer empathy. You want the public to buy from you, but you do not care for your customers.