Wigsisthe wig I received is not even close to the picture shown that I ordered from

D

I ordered this wig on the internet. I saw an advertisement and I liked the wig that was shown a lot. When I received the wig it is not even close to the wig that was advertised.The wig shown was a boycut short hair. the wig i received was longer smoth hair and had black mixed with blonde. the wig i ordered was blond. I did not see anywhere on the advertisement that this would be shipped from a foreign country. I believe this to be false advertising. I have since gone to the website and found numerous complaints about the product received not being what was advertised. I am furious and will not stop until I get a refund. This company should be closed down and forbidden to sell their product or advertise on facebook.