Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping Wigsbuy Worst ever!

Wigsbuy review: Worst ever!

T
Author of the complaint
6:12 am EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

About two months ago I ordered a wig from Wigbuys website. I paid some extra money to get my wig in 2 days, but it still took them forever to deliver. I actually received my wig three weeks later. When it arrived I was very disappointed with the quality, but the worst part was that they've sent me the wrong color. I sent it back in order to get a refund. Two months passed and I decided to ask them what is it taking so long with my money. And when I wanted to enter their site I found out that there is no more access! I need to know what is going on, they still owe me and I need to reach someone from Wigbuys as soon as possible.

More Wigsbuy complaints & reviews

Wigsbuy - order
Wigsbuy - refusing to get in contact
Wigsbuy - they did not cancel my order
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Wigsbuy - Shame
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments
M
Apr 12, 2017 2:12 pm EDT

I agree so strongly about Wigs Buy. I ordered a wig in January 2017 in Aubern red. They told me it was out of stock. No problem. On April 12th a delivery was made to my house and it was a Bright Orange looking clown wig. They charged me. $191.00. I have 2 texts from Wigsbuy acknowledging my cancellation and refund back in January. I have sent two texts to their site w no answer. I am so upset w Wigsbuy. I need help to get my refund and for this company take responsibility for their actions. Scaming innocent people.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

54 complaints