Wheelfire.comproduct

J

I called wheelfire.com to order rims. I was looking online and i found 3 that i really liked for my nissan. I called them to make sure they were in stock. I was put on hold for 15 min. Than some ghetto person got on and said that all three are out of stock. I than said well why doesnt it say that online. And he said mmmm idk. Lol i hung up the phone after that. I than called discounttiredirect.com and it was a great!!! I just got my rims from them and they look really good. .
So people just stay away from wheelfire.