Whataburger / my whole breakfast

United States Review updated:

I ordered a breakfast platter my eggs were salty and my hash browns were very greasy biscuit was hard bacon was good I have high blood pressure I had to throw my food away cause I could not eat it. You need to not put salt on food without asking and make sure food is done right . I hope this problem will get resolved . I am very upset I had to waste my money

An
May 09, 2019

Comments

•   May 09, 2019

The whole intelligent world has higher blood pressure after reading the level of idiocy that you just exhibited. You went to Whataburger and were somehow surprised when there was a high sodium content in the food? You do know what ingredients go into the breakfast foods you just described...right?

Food being done "right" is entirely subjective. In fact, some people might prefer precisely what you described based on varying preferences and palates. I am going out on a limb here and saying you didn't specifically request a low sodium preparation of your food (since you are SO overly concerned with your health by eating at Whataburger), nor did you bring your concerns to the attention of the manager on duty. Of course not. You just want something for nothing. You are upset because you didn't employ rational thought or foresight to manage a situation specific to you. For shame, sir.

Hope that helps!