Westlake Financial ServicesService

I paid $4700 down for a car that was sold to me illegally with false carfax information by a dealership they have no clue of. Once I found out that information I spoke to the dealer compliance department to help me resolve my issue and they told me they would do an investigation and it takes 48-72 hours that was a month ago, now they repossessed my car and I have to pay all this money and they don't care I want out of the car and the loan I just want all the money back I've invested in this loan shark company that will repo your car at any point and have they're heartless, rude people representatives not help on top of giving wrong information. I'm seeking legal action against them soon.