Westlake FinancialMonthly payments

I was 1 day late for a payment and not only did I receive 3 calls from them...my references that I had placed were all called and harassed and threatened!!! They told me I had a 6 day grace period..B.S. Wouldn't recommend them at all!!! They have called family members and co-workers! They have given my information out to other people and have violated the FDCPA. Disrespectful, undignified, unfair and untrue. Stay away from WESTLAKE FINANCIAL, they are a pain in the rear and will give you false information and have been threatened by them!!!

• Ka
    Katiesimm Feb 19, 2013

They harass me call 8 times a day.payments are way to high.rude.i recently became pregnant and can't work in a smoking bar due to the fact it's bad for the baby and me.they don't even care the guy was really rude saying this is not a laughing matter and we will repo car..they leave messages left and right and harass people on my contact list.ive had to say sorry to them for being harassed.

• Ne
    Neely Nov 23, 2009

Westlake is giving me until the 30th of this month which is nov. to make my nov. payment. I call them early to let them know that I would not be able to make this months payment. I'm on a fixed income, normally I make my payment on time but this month I could not make the payment. Now one month behind they want to send me to collection. You are right they are very nasty people. I wander what can be done about this situation, so if anyone can help me with this I would like a response please. I am disabled and on a fixed income, but my bills has never been late with them except for this one time, as a matter of fact I made a double payment in one month and never got payment for it. Can anyone help? Also I stll have the receipt for it. Once again, they are full of BS. I agree totally and I think we all need to petition them, because they are scamming everyone. My recommendations are that no one do business with them at all. What would you all say about taking them to the BBB. I don't understand why they cannot make that double payment towards Nov. payment.

Neely

• Ji
    JinaScott Nov 06, 2009

so now they are threatening to repo my car for making payments. they take the car, i call my lawyer...that's all i have to say about that

• Ji
    JinaScott Nov 05, 2009

they are doing the same things to us...they call 3 times a day saying we didn't make our car payment and we sent them 3 bank statements showing it has been paid and they are saying it has been returned for insofficient funds but yet our bank still shows to this day that nothing has been returned and they are still wanting us to make a double payment...B.S.!!! We are getting our Lawyers into it now...this was only our second payment and they start this crap...dunno if i can do 3 years with them

• Al
    Allen Feb 12, 2009

obviously, susy has never had westlake financial as a financial lender. This company goes way beyond anything normal when it comes to collection attempts. I pay them every month, before their due date, at Bank of America with direct deposit to their account. I continually recieve harrassing phone calls from them every month for over a week after payment has been made. They must have the slowest "system" on the face of the planet. They routinely contact relatives and friends and are very rude. they have given my account balance and told them that my vehicle was going to be repossessed, when all the while they have payment already. they jump straight into attack mode. there is no friendly "maybe you forgot to send your payment" letters like with other lenders. My credit is poor due to a recent divorce. i WAS forced to use them as a lender. But my credit is getting fixed. I will refinance or pay off. I do not know GLO. but i do know westlake financial. They need to be sued.

• Su
    Susy Oct 04, 2008

A grace period is a courtesy that a finance company may offer & revoke at any time, it is not required by law. If you are unable to make your payment on time don't expect the finance company to just sit around waiting for you to decide to make a payment. You signed a contract and if you fail to comply then be aware that the finance company has the right to collect from you because guess what?!?! YOU OWE THEM MONEY! No one forced you to finance your vehicle through Westlake! There are many finance institutions you could of choose from. Next time don't sign a contract if you cannot honor it! Seriously? How many days past due were you?

• T5
    T530 Aug 17, 2019

@Susy OMG, have you ever had anything happen ever? People intent to pay their payments, most companies know that and don't treat people like this. Most companies understand it's GOOD business to work with people not harass them. Do you treat your family with the same compassion??