Menu
Omni Military Loans Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Omni Military Loans
reviews & complaints

www.omnimilitaryloans.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 3 Reviews

Omni Military Loans Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Omni Military Loans, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Omni Military Loans has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Omni Military Loans. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Omni Military Loans reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Omni Military Loans reviews & complaints

K
8:17 pm EDT

Omni Military Loans loan process

This company dragged me around for 11 days under the assumption I was going to be approved. I didn't apply to any other company because I didn't want my credit pulled too much. Every time I sent in the requested paper work, they would ask for 3 more items. Then taking forever to respond. They never answered when I called and the security questions were beyond stupid. The supposed "underwriter" was so weird dude that asked me questions about an address I lived at when I 18. Aka my parents house. This company is worse than applying for a home. They ask for 3 references, they can't be active duty and they require address, and how you know them. Why does it matter how you know them? Who asks that? They ask for pay stubs, any additional income, has to have the days date on it of that month. they even require a selfie with you holding your id! This company is ridiculous! I'm so angry I wasted 2 crucial weeks for me that were financially important. Avoid this company at all cost. They did nothing but waste my time. Should be illegal to be so competent.

Read full review of Omni Military Loans
Hide full review
A
10:30 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Omni Military Loans worst customer service ever

I can not explain the anger I feel for this company I went into there office a few days before Christmas I was the first one in and the last one out I waited 2 hours to get told that I was going to be approved needless to say I walked out by that time I was so upset I only wanted to borrow 500 dollars for my deductible. I have served this great country of ours for over eleven years I felt verry disrespected I'm not some chum of the street I'm an American soldier. For those thinking about a loan from that company I just want to say don't do it try a different loan service they love to say yes after they call your first line and make you look like an irresponsible soldier. Don't do it.

Read full review of Omni Military Loans
Hide full review
P
12:27 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Omni Military Loans - scam and lies

Don't fall for this companies lies about how they help our military. They are a rip off plain and simple. They loan you money but they charge a huge % on each loan. They are deceptive when they talk to you about loans to. I am reporting this company to the States Attorney General because not only did they scam me but I have a few buddies who also got...

Read full review of Omni Military Loans and 12 comments

Is Omni Military Loans legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Omni Military Loans as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 33% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Omni Military Loans stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Omni Military Loans should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Omni Military Loans earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Omni Military Loans achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Omni Military Loans. The company provides a physical address, 7 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Omnimilitaryloans.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Omni Military Loans website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Omni Military Loans have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

The Omni Military Loans website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Omni Military Loans protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Omni Military Loans. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Omni Military Loans contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Omni Military Loans?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Omni Military Loans Customer Service. Initial Omni Military Loans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Omni Military Loans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Omni Military Loans. Discuss the issues you have had with Omni Military Loans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.