WestJet Airlines — flight (ws 727) on october 14, 2017 at 10:30 pm from hamilton to winnipeg
Above Flight was Cancelled due to malfunction of the aircraft and was told there may be flight on 15th Morning, but none of the ground staff was attentive to passengers to give clear instructions on transport to home or hotel/hotel vouchers. My wife spent about 45 minutes in a line-up with other passengers with a checked in luggage. She was a patient after undergone an arm rotator cup operation and the arm in a sling, but no one was there to help her to move the luggage in this line-up. She got fed-up with waiting and called a taxi and went back home at mid night. Her expenses for the Taxi was $49.80. I do not have a scanned copy of the Receipts and Boarding pass, but unable to attach any document to this complain. I will try to take a picture of these documents and attempt to attach it.
She went back to the Hamilton Airport next day October 15th and flight was there but there was no crew. Ground staff announced that the crew has to come from Toronto and they were halfway to Hamilton. Flight delayed again and with all the unfortunate incidents she was scared but manged to reached Winnipeg safely.
If this happened with Emirates Airlines, they would have compensated for the inconvenience faced by the passengers plus any other expenses. Unfortunately there was not a single comment/statement from West Jet as of today.
My Wife's Name is Mrs Doreen Fernando. (See attached Boarding Pass and Taxi Receipts)
More WestJet Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- West Jet Airlines - bad service 
- WestJet - customer service 
- West Jet Vacations - bait and switch scam 
- WestJet - poor service 
- West Jet - customer service 
- WestJet Airlines - wrong information at the boarding gate prevent me to get on my flight
- WestJet Airlines - reimbursement for flight price change
- WestJet Airlines - flight delays causing unexpected cost with hotel
- WestJet Airlines - no hotel compensation for horrible flight delay
- WestJet Airlines - disgusting service, covered my luggage in black mess, 15 minutes to change flights