Westgate Resortsbed bugs inside my hotel room

S Oct 30, 2018

Checked into the Westgate Hotel in Las Vegas on October 25, 2018 through October 28, 2018. The morning of 10/28 I discovered a bed bug walking across my sheets. Security was contacted and the hotel escorted my friend and I to a less expensive room. As guest we were not accommodated at the time of check out. We were told to call the next day about the incident. I spoke to the director of risk management and she was not sincere nor was she empathetic about the situation. She accused me of bringing the bed bug in with me. She also stated that the room was checked and there was not any evidence to prove there was a bed bug. My friend and I both had hard evidence to show that there was indeed a bed bug as well as bites. She was rude and short patient. I felt so humiliated and disrespected as a guest. No accommodation was given beside a refund on the resort fee. As a guest I know for sure that a full refund should have been given to us. What a terrifying experience. I am highly dissatisfied as a customer and guest.

bed bugs inside my hotel room