Westgate Myrtle Beachrip off

P

We had a reservation for a 1 bedroom with a King Bed. They put us in a 315 foot studio with a queen bed. When we complained they said we would have to pay extra to get what we reserved. What a rip-off! We checked and drove back home. We went to a lot of expense to get there. The day we checked in was our anniversary. Our anniversary celebration was ruined. If you must make reservations with them make sure you got what you paid for or reserved. BUYER BEWARE!

PATAL Nov 27, 2011

You obviously haven't tried selling a timeshare. You can't even give them away. I have talked to other timeshare owners and done research about getting out of timeshare contracts. From what I heard even if you have legal grounds, it is almost impossible. Since you seem to think you are so much smarter than me, tell me who would pay me what I paid for my timeshare? Tell me all the steps to get to get out of the contract with Westgate after I have owned for years. Since you are so smart tell me how to do it. Obviously, since you are so knowledgable about it you must have succeeded in selling a timeshare for at least what you paid for it or successfully got out of a timeshare contract.

PATAL Nov 27, 2011

That is the furtherest thing from the truth. We hate being victimized. Who are you any way and what makes you judge and jury? Obviously, you do not know what you are talking about. Westgate treats their owners terrible. We are not their only victims. Look on the internet, you will see that Westgate has had numerous lawsuits including class action lawsuits. Westgate has chose to treat their owners terrible and this is the result. In my opinion the only way Westgate will ever turn things around is to start treating their owners right. How come you chose to hitch your sail to what appears from the information I see on the internet is a possible sinking ship?

PATAL Nov 27, 2011

This is not the first we have been ripped of by Westgate. You waste a lot of money on Westgate and keep getting screwed over and over again by them and being treated awful by them and see how you will feel with years of frustration. You obviously have not been victimized by them and ripped off by them over and over again. After you have been treated this way by them for years, come back and talk to me.

PATAL Nov 26, 2011

The point is we were suppose to get a one bedroom, not a tiny studio.

• At