Western Unionmy money transfer was being picked up by unknown person whos not the actual receiver

I made a money transfer with western union last december 14, 2016. After one day i checked the money transfer status in wu track website and unfortunately my money transfer was already been picked up. How come it was been picked up? The receiver didnt even picked it up. The receiver is my sister. And my complain now is why did the western union allowed someone to get the money. Western union should be responsible of the lost of my money transfer. They should be strict when it comes to identification. That must be presented with a valid passport and valid id of the receiver.
In my case i want my full refund of my money it is a big money. It cost 7, 800 pesos and its a negligence of western union that they allowed someone to picked up with someone else. I have the rights to claim my money back .

• Pu
    Purita Fleschhut May 08, 2019

I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU PLEASE.
    I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A POSITIVE REPLY.

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

YADIN

• Pu
    Purita Fleschhut May 08, 2019

More than a year ago, a good friend asked me to send money on his behalf to Turkey. It turned
    out that his recipient in Turkey was banned from receiving money. The money was never sent and
    Western Union gave me my money back. Since then, I was being banned by Western Union.

WHY? PLEASE, HELP. THANK YOU.

NAME: Purita Fleschhut