Western Dentalhorrible customer service $50.00 late fee if your two weeks late on a 140.00 monthly bill. an faulty products &snap on smile

Please don't ever go to Western Dental. I have never felt with a company that is so horrible. An there commercial are total Bull ###. They don't care about people they only care about themselves. I am on disability due to a very bad Pancrease. So I had my father cosign for me because my payments would of been $360.00. Due to a low credit score. Now think about the commercial about Western Dental. "We will help you even if you have poor credit" Bull ### Lie! I ended up with payments of a 140.00 an my total bill was $2003.00. If I was late by 14 days they charged me 50.00 a month late fee. They would call my house 10-15 times a day. A employee there started calling me an hanging up on me several times a day. I called to complain against him an they sent me to a voice mail account. They don't give a Rats ### about there paying customers. I purchased the Snap on Smile an with in 12 months it broke. They refused to fix it. Even though I paid them over 2000.00 for a broken snap on smile. Please pass on the word. They will make your life Hell an never give you something to smile about.