Canyon Pointe Dental Logo

Canyon Pointe Dental

Having problems with Canyon Pointe Dental?

Canyon Pointe Dental Customer Service Contacts

114 East 12450 South, Suite 102
Draper, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Canyon Pointe Dental Customer Service. Initial Canyon Pointe Dental complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Canyon Pointe Dental above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Canyon Pointe Dental. Discuss the issues you have had with Canyon Pointe Dental and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Canyon Pointe DentalBilling Practices/Prce Gouging

I had my teeth checked and cleaned on Octtober 3, 2011 by Mr. Cristensen and his staff. He barely did any consult with me other than refer me to Dr. Flint (who I really like) to have my wisdom teeth extracted. The problems arose when I got a statement from my insurance company in January saying that they requested more information from Mr. Christensen and did not receive a response. Seven months later, I received a bill for $252.00 for the remaining bill due and it sad that I was 90 days past due. He advertised that he would accept whatever the insurance company would pay as payment in full, which he did not honor. He also charged me $640.00 for my teeth cleaning!!! The total bill was over $800.00 for cleaning, x-rays and consult! What a GOUGING RIP-OFF!! Especially when he advertises this: http://home.comcast.net/~laurelchristensen/coupon.htm

His business practices are horrid and though the job was done to my satisfaction, his billing practices are the worst!
I do not recommend this dentist for anything. RUN----RUN FAST------LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!!