Camino Dental Group Logo

Camino Dental Group

Having problems with Camino Dental Group?

1328 W. El Camino Real Ste #1
Mountain View, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Camino Dental Group.

Complaints & Reviews

Camino Dental GroupDr. Brain Tang

This practice is husand and wife team. They both work from Monday to Wednesday. Sometimes they show up on Thursday if necessary, but majority of the time they work Mon thru Wednesday only. They rented out the office to other dentists.
The front office is very sloppy with people who don't know how to do dental billing.
They made the same mistakes repeatedly by the same people there at the front office.

The dentists is just as sloppy. Dr. Tang does very sloppy work. He doesn't take responsibility for sloppy work and have a high tendency of blaming it on the patients and the laboratory that does his dental work like crowns, bridges, dentures, etc.
The dental assistants are the ones that do dental cleaning and most of the wonderful reviews are about their work and not the dental work. If you list the truth on yelp both Dr. Tan and Dr. Tang quickly remove your honest review if you speak the truth. Dr. Tan is Dr. Tang wife. I had an inlay done by them that came off within 2 weeks time. And I had a crown done by them on the same day that was poorly done. They refuse to acknowledge the horrible work. I had to have another dentist re-do the crown cuz it didn't fit right. You can see the big gaps. I don't know where Dr. Tang got his dental training from which makes me think maybe he got his degree from a foreign country with super low standard. The bottom line is don't come here to this dental office.

Jona 21th century Apr 20, 2013

I agreed the front office always a mess.
      I had used them for several years for dental cleaning done by their dental hygienist.
      This year I had a crown done by Dr. Brian Tang it is horrible. The color didn't match. They
      did the matching for me and blamed it on me that I picked the tooth shade. It was too brown. Dr. Tang
      make an exuse saying not all tooth match exactly, but it brown tooth and I don't have any brown coloring to any of my tooth.
      He said teeth are a rainbow of color. That is easy for him to say and made up a story like that to tell me to excuse his poor dental work. The rest of my teeth in my mouth is the same coloring with no brown in it. This idiot didn't want to pay probably at most 50 bulks to make another crown for me. There is a huge gap between both sides of my tooth leading to lots of food being stuck there whenever I eat. I agreed with the above complaint. Just save your money and go elsewhere. Majority of the yelp positive reviews on positive base on routine cleaning by their dental hygienist and not major work like crowns, bridges, dentures, etc. And some are written by Dr. Tang and Dr Tan themselves using fictious names.

• Em
      Emma loves the beaches Apr 24, 2013

Both husband and wife tean work three days a week cuz they don't have that much patients and rented there office space to 3 others in the dental profession. If they keep up with the horrible work, then they will end up either renting the whole office space to other dentists or just close. The place is a mess and it is dirty.

• Br
      Brian Tang Apr 27, 2013

Dear Ian,
      This is Brian Tang, DDS. I noticed that you have posted numerous negative comment on me and my business in the past week. If I have unintentionally wronged you in the past, please come in and talk to me and I will try to correct my mistakes. I do try to treat all my patients with utmost care and respect.
      By the way, I am not a foreign-trained dentist. I graduated from Stanford University with distinction and received my dental degree at UC San Francisco. I also received a master degree in Prosthodontics with distinction from the University of London (UK) where I graduated at the top of my class. Thank you for your considerations.