Western Dental5621 elkhorn blvd sacramento

Bad Experience

Hi
My name is Dzmitry Putyrski. 10/03/08 I had appointment with my dothers Katya at Wester Dental Center :
5261 Elkhorn blvd Sacramento CA 95842
It was the worst service for all three times which we had with the dentist.
I had a meeting on 4 pm, but we have been invited in a cabinet only in 5.30 pm. We doesn’t have any information why we waited so long time. The dentist has come to us only at 6.05 pm. We expected a meeting with the dentist more than 2 hours. Every time when we came to treat a teeth we waited from 1 till 2 hours.
The manager Joyce Phan was not helpful. It only has told that at all of them patients is waiting. Also told that the office has many dentist, but working only one dentist, and the quantity of patients reaches up to 80 person in day.
I shall never recommend services Western Dental more, and also shall help friends and relatives to replace plan Western Dental on other dental plan like Liberty Dental Health Net Dental.

• Al
    alexusalla Nov 11, 2010

why your doctors poisoning peaple putting mercury teeth dont ever go to cheap dental they will poison you

• Me
    melisiah Dec 06, 2010

i had a very scary expeience there and hope no one else has to go through what i went through it was very scary and i hope other people will take my advice to find a safer dentist.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices