westelm.com — bedroom set
Dear customer service
we shop at the santa Monica branch on Sunday labor weekend.
Due to the long wait in the bedroom dept the saleswoman recommended to pay for the bedroom set in he main level
here is the items i was purchasing
Mid Century Bed full size $899 wood finish
and mid century nightstand $299 wood finish
there was 20% discount and free delivery.
when they did the total we noticed that they charged us for delivery and the promotion email that I received for that weekend also mentioned 20% off and free delivery and that was the original plan that the sales associate in the bedroom dept was suppose to charge me. they refused to give me the free delivery and denied the fact that it was written on the add in my email received from west elm and on the poster board in the store. i asked to speak with a manager and she said that she doesn't have time to talk to me, What king of customer service your employees are giving? I spent over 2 hours in the sore and left without my order .
I really need an explanation for this service and confusing add.
More westelm.com Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - delayed 3+ months 
- West Elm - worst customer service 
- Williams-Sonoma - poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - smelly rug and horrible customer service
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate - get less at same costs 
- West Elm - refund
- Williams Sonoma - bad service shopping
- West Elm - misleading product/poor service 
- Williams Sonoma - mugged in their store and no one cared!
- Williams-Sonoma - useless promo code