West Jetticket purchase

D

Good Morning,
I always travel to Calgary with West Jet to visit my Daughter.
Purchase a returned ticket for 15 June 2017, returning on the 24 of June 2017.
Dorothi lopes Belliard
Departure Toronto, ON, June 15, 2017 flight WS683 8:00am Arriving in Calgary at 10:11am
Departure on June 24, 2017 Calgary INTL AB, flight 652 12:35am
Arriving in Toronto, ON 6:19am.
When I arrived at the Calgary airport, the lady that attended me said that I missed my flight and that my flight was at 12: 35 noon.
Now this is an insult to my intelligence. I know what is 12:35 am and what is 12:35 pm. She charged me 105.00 at the counter for missing my flight time.
Since when the person leaves at 12:35 noon and arrive at 6:35 AM on a flight that is 4 hour in duration? Please!
I want my CAN$ 105.00 back or you will hear from my lawyer and the television. Not to mention that I will not fly West Jet again.
I paid cash at the counter.
My phone number is [protected]
O appreciate having this matter solved as fast as possible.
Dorothi L. Belliard